Poll For MHA AU Story

Hey guys!

Okay, so here were my ideas:

1. Deku has two siblings who inherited stronger versions of their parents quirk, one with telekinesis and the other with pyrokinesis. Everything else is the same.

2. My Hero Academia: The Next Generation! Featuring Eri, Kota, and some OCs!

3. Deku has a quirk that allows him to switch between two identities, each identity has their own quirk.

4. Deku commits suicide after Bakugo tells him to kill himself, now it's just his sister who inherited a mixture of both their parents' quirks: Pyrophysics, telekinesis and pyrokinesis combined!

5. Deku has a quirk that allows him to turn into spectral form, no-one can see him, only his physical body that is left behind, when deactivated, his spectral form will form his new body in case it is destroyed, otherwise, his spectral form will return to his body. Villain! Deku.

6. Deku always had a quirk. This quirk is Deadeye. Anyone he looks at will instantly die unless he wishes otherwise, however, he has trouble controlling this quirk, so he has always worn a blindfold and learnt braille, he has trained to walk normally despite all this, and his senses are sharpened beyond the average human. One For All was passed onto him by All Might, and he learns how to control it much better due to his intense training from before.

7. Something else...

Leave your votes on the sidebar so it's easier to count them up, I'll be writing this story after I finish this one! Tell your friends about this too! Spread the word!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Peace out, everybody, goodbye.

Shadowflame 95, signing out