Epilogue

3rd person perspective

The Seven Deadly Sins have been sealed away. Tartarus was sent back to his place beneath Erebus.

The Guardians of Artemis have finally taken off their masks and are willing answer to their original names.

For a long while, Lily kept bothering Thalia and Percy.

"All I am saying... Is give love a chaaaaaaaaaaance." She'd sing to the tune of 'Give Peace a Chance', and both Percy and Thalia had to resist the urge to hit her.

Faith never returned to the underworld, she stayed at camp, but as she is now alone in Cabin 3, she has now become the head counselor of Cabin 3.

The victims of the Seven Deadly Sins recovered about three days after the huge battle.

Sadly, over a hundred lives were lost to the monsters.

The casualty count wasn't accurate, as some half-bloods were literally dragged into the underworld.

Siblings grieved for each other, couples wept and tried to move on, but the camp survived.

There are remaining demigods of both Greek and Roman heritage, so neither of the bloodlines were fully lost.

The Hunters were getting over their hatred of men, and were starting to make friends with some guys in the camp.

The gods finally took notice of the commotion, when they summoned the heroes to the Olympian Throne room, the demigods all looked at them in annoyance.

"So. Here are the facts as I understand them. One: The four Guardians of Artemis defeated Tartarus and sent him back into the Abyss. Two: Seven Seal Bearers sealed the Seven Deadly Sins into seven vessels that were once possessed by said sins and defeated them. Three, every other demigod and hunter assisted in some way during this war." Zeus announced.

"In gratitude of their work, we'd like to grant each of the Guardians a reward." Artemis said, no doubt that was her idea.

"Thalia Grace, step forward." Hera said, begrudgingly.

"As the King of the Gods, I would like to give you our thanks since, as I understand it, you were the one to deal the finishing blow to Tartarus. If you would like to request something from me, as long as it is within my power, I will do it." Zeus announced.

"Well, having some more brothers and sisters would be nice. Hera, I understand that you are faithful to your husband, but you must understand that this is just the nature of pretty much every god except for you." She said.

"Done." Zeus said.

"Nicholas Jamison, step forward." Hades said, "I understand that you had lost your sister, and even through that grief, you had achieved the impossible along with your brother. I will not be taking Faith back to the underworld, as you truly deserve this reward." 

Nick started crying on the spot and hugging Faith really hard.

Percy burst out laughing and so did the rest of the demigods, even the gods had to stifle their chuckles. Then, Apollo spoke up.

"Moving along, Lily Westwood, as your father, I must apologize for not noticing your presence sooner, I must say that I am very proud of you becoming an exceptional archer and becoming one of my sister's guardians. I am willing to spend some time with you, or even just leave you alone, if that's what you truly want." Apollo gave them a sad smile.

"Apollo- No. Dad. It's fine. I'd love to spend more time with you, but I think you should spend more time with Aunt Artemis instead. Now that the hunters have come to a truce with males, I think you'd be safe around them." Was all she said before running up and giving Apollo a small hug.

"Alright... Uh, Sis? That okay with you?" Apollo asked.

She just shrugged, and held back some hunters, who personally know how Apollo is, from attacking him.

"Finally, Percy Jackson, my son." Poseidon smiled the saddest smile Percy has ever seen.

"Dad." Was all he said as he stood to attention.

"Since you played a huge part in this war, and it is the third Great Prophecy you were involved in, I believe we should be able to grant you any request, no matter how large or small it is." He said.

"I do not seek a reward, I only ask that, to prevent another situation like this happening again, we should set up a new barrier on Camp Half-Blood to prevent demigods with malicious thoughts to enter the camp, should they enter the camp regardless, any outside force affecting their thoughts will be banished." Percy suggested.

"Wise words, Percy, it seems that you still retain your humility." Athena commented.

He only nodded.

*Two months later*

Lily walked into the cabin and caught Percy and Thalia 'talking things out.'

Or so they claim.

When she walked in, they were locking lips.

She cleared her throat really loudly, and they sprung apart.

"Lily! Um, we're just talking things out about whether we should stay with the hunt or at camp, you wanna join the discussion?" Thalia quickly averted the subject.

"Oh, yeah, sure, now, mind telling me why you guys were playing tonsil hockey?" Lily raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, we'll cut the bullshit now. We're dating." Percy sighed.

"WHAT?! How long ago was this?" Nick yelled from his room.

"A week ago." Percy sighed, "Honestly, we shouldn't relax with this kind of thing for a while. I don't think we're gonna get a Happily Ever After." 

What he doesn't know is that he is getting a Happily Ever After.

The author of this story, the one who plays God, is feeling kinda guilty for making him suffer, so they gave him a happy ending.

A/N: I know, lame ending that breaks the fourth wall, but I wanted to be over and done with this story so I can move on to the next. 

I'm going to write the next story straight after I publish this one. So be ready.

As always, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Peace out, everybody, goodbye.

Shadowflame 95, signing out