part 2

Your maid woke you up and said "young miss sorry for waking you up from your peaceful sleep" you rubbed your eyes and said "don't call me young miss i don't like it just call me Y/N" she nodded and said "miss.. euh.. Y/N i came to tell you that your parents are back home"

You stood up and said "let me guess they are not even home are they. they already went to work" the maid nodded and said "I'm sorry miss.. euh.. Y/N" you shook your head and said "nothing you can do about it"

You wanted to go to the bathroom but the maid spoke again and said "miss they called and said they want to meet you" you said "okay and what's your name i think your new here, right" the maid said "yes ma'm I'm new and my name is Max" you nodded and went to the bathroom

                   Your outfit
You got ready to go and meet your parents you asked Max were you were supposed to go and she gave you the adress

You went inside your car and tapped the adress in the gps and started the engine

When you arrived at the restaurant you were a little shoked because your parents usually meeted you in expensive restaurants

When you arrived at the restaurant you were a little shoked because your parents usually meeted you in expensive restaurants. But this restaurant looked so off and not expensive. you again checked the adress it was correct so you went inside.

 you again checked the adress it was correct so you went inside

When you came inside of the reataurant it was empty. You knew why because your parents obviosly hired the whole place. A woman came to you and said "miss how cam I help you" you anserd really politely "eum i have.. i think i have a meeting her with my parents" she said " miss lee" you nodded and said "yes that's me"

She took you to the first floor you saw your parents you wanted to go to them and hug them and tell them how much you missed them because you din't see them since last year.  But you stopped and said to yourself "Y/N they don't care"

So you just went to them and saw another couple and a boy wich you assumed was their son. You quickly bowed and greeted them. They din't look really rich wich again surprised you because your parents never talked to NOT rich poeple.

Your parents saw you and said "heyy princes how are you" you just nodded  because you din't want them to know how much you missed them.

They started talking "Y/N this is mister and miss Jeon and this is their son, jungkook" you smilled at them. Mister and miss Jeon smilled back you din't look at their son.

There was silence after that so you spoke "why did you two come out of the blue back" they anserd "well euh.. let's get straight to the point... we want you to marry jungkook" you choked on your own saliva "wwwhhhaat"

"You heard it princes now we want jungkook and you to go out side and get to now each other" you looked at your parents with disgust and disbelief and stood up to go outside

You and jungkook were now standing in the balcony of the restaurant and he kept looking at you and thought to himself

Jk P.O.V

she looks so pretty i think she doesn't remember me anymore. But whatever i like her so much i just want to kiss her already she looked at me and i looked away and she started to talk

"Well i don't want to presure you jungkook but you can just refuse if you want to. I don't want to marry because im to young you know"

Y/N P.O.V

jungkook kept looking at me after i spoke and then we decided to go back to our parents and we both sat down and all eyes were on us i wanted to say something but jungkook already spoke while smirking at me  " I'm okay with the marriage"

but i said "What no i can't marry now I'm just 18 years" you looked at jungkook and he gave you a look like 'hah you lose' you thought he was a kind guy but this side of him changed it all.

Your father spoke "princess i know but you already completed college so there is no need to hesitate" (you were really smart)

you spoke "but I euh-"
your mom cutted your words off and said "well you are going to marry him in a  week so nothing to say anymore we lost so much time because of this i'm leaving to work" with that she left

you looked at your dad and he said
"Princess don't think to much of your mom you know her. I am really good friends with mr Jeon like you and Jungkook" you looked questioning at your dad "don't you remember jungkook baby you two played so much with each other when you were small"

You just looked at jungkook and he was smirking. You now remembered him. He was so kind in the past but now he is a fucking jerk

....🖐