Part 15

Jk POV
It had been 2 weeks and I couldn't stand it anymore I went to Y/N's house to...
1.return her phone
2. Tell Her that her parents called and they want to go on a trip with us
3. Clear misunderstandings
4. Ask for One more chance

I went to her mansion and one maid came and asked me what I wanted in a rude tone though
"Eum can I meet Y/N please."
"I'm sorry you can't."
"Why I'm her husband please."
"Sir mam isn't here.... You should leave sir."

I nodded and went outside but I Din't leave her mansion I went to her backyard and sat there near the pool to wait until she comes back. But she didn't and the stubborn me decided to stay there until she comes. One of the maids came and said
"sir why are you here."
"I cannot wait inside so let it be outside."
"Okey but it is really cold you should go home."
"No I won't before I meet your mam."
The maid nodded and said
"Sir why did you make our mam cry. This was the first time I saw miss crying." Then the maid walked away.

It broke my heart hearing that she cried because of me and decided to punish myself by staying outside until Y/N comes back.

Y/N POV
I just landed in Seoul and headed to my house because I was so tired.
When I came inside my house I quickly went upstairs to sleep. But not much later someone knocked on my door and i lazily openend my door it was a maid and she told me

"miss , sir jungkook came here 2 days ago and we told him to go back but he Din't and decided to stay in the cold outside."
I was shocked and looked outside of the window and I really saw him sitting there. But I was still mad at him so I went to sleep because I thought he will leave.

I woke up and took my phone and checked the weather here and there is a Huge rain storm coming up. I checked if jk was still there and Jep he is. I couldn't stand it anymore and went downstairs to my backyard and saw him sitting. I went to him and he looked up at me and I said "what are you doing here." He stood up but couldn't because his legs were weak because of sitting for so long in the cold. He said "I came here to clear misunderstandings." I sighed and  signed him to continue he said
"look I planned to propose you that night but out of nowhere Lara came and kissed me but believe me when you leaved I slapped her across her face and took your phone and ran after you but you already leaved. Please forgive me."  

Jk POV
Y/N just stood  and that made me feel nervous. She stood there and it started thundering and she got scared and put her hands on my shoulders. I founded it cute. She whispered "lets go inside please."

   (This picture looks more romantic that it        actually is but I founded it cute

(This picture looks more romantic that it actually is but I founded it cute.)

We went inside and she started cooking and I said "I didn't know that you could cook." She nodded  and I remembered the other thing  i came here for and I eventually told her "Y/N when you were gone you parents called me and said that they want to go on a trip with us next week." She mumbled"ow wow they had time to arrange that."

I had to keep my laughter in because of her scrunched face. She saw me and said "what is so funny." I said "nothing and started laughing." And I ran away because I saw her coming near me.

We ran a whole circle in the living room and I got tired and plopped in the sofa and she attacked me on the sofa with tickles I couldn't handle them so I grabbed her arms and pulled her towards me in a really awkward position. ~I was enjoying it and hoped it wil last a little longer. But someone rang the door bell and Y/N got up from me to open the door.~

Y/n came back and that one office dude was with her I guess he will never let me and Y/N spend time together

. Why was he here. Why is he looking so angry at me. He got up and went to the kitchen were Y/N was. I wanted to follow him but I didn't because I trust Y/N.

Y/N POV
Namjoon came to me in the kitchen and asked "hey y:Nieee why is he here." I looked at him and he hopped on the kitchen island. I responded to his question "well look I was in China when I came back the maids said he was here for 2 days and waiting for me outside in the cold."

Namjoon gasped and said "he really did that, WOW. So are you thinking of forgiving him." I thought what Namjoon said and I said "maybe I don't know. Our parents want to go on a trip next week maybe until then I'll have a response for that." He nodded and helped you with cooking. We played a little with the food and I giggled because he started tickling me.

Jk POV
I was looking at the kitchen cause that office guy still didn't come out of the kitchen. But after a while I heard Y/N giggling and I couldn't stand it anymore. So I went them in the kitchen and they immediately separated when they saw me and continued cooking.

Y/N was done cooking and was washing her hands I saw her struggling with her hair so I took her scrungy (thing that that guy is putting in her hear down below) from the kitchen island and started tying her hair up.

I felt her stiffing on point when I touched her hair. ~I hope she doesn't mind~

It was finally time to sleep and that office dude was gone. ~okey so I decided that this time I'm not going to be shy with Y/N I'm just going to do what I want to do with her (no dirty things) so when it was time to sleep Y/N try to give me signs that I should sleep somewhere else but I acted like I didn't understand her and just went to her bedroom to sleep.~ she also came there and we slept (she slept I was just looking at her face while she was sleeping)

Creep
😂

Creep😂