Part 13

I rested her head on my palm for the whole flight and I Wasn't even tired but this b*tch of a Lara was shifting closer and closer to me and putt her head on my shoulder and I got already uncomfortable after 2 seconds and I pushed her away

Well the flight finally landed safely and Lara, Y/N and I waited until everyone was gone. In the mean time Y/N was still sleeping on my arm. When everyone was gone I stood up and picked up Y/N. (Because now I knOw how she behaves when she is in a flight.)

So I picked Y/N up and Lara immediately asked "why are you picking her up she got feet for something." And rolled her eyes and I said "she is my wife and i can do whatever I want with her and it is my task to protect her."  She again rolled her eyes and mumbled while walking away "she is just with you for your money." ~I wanted to say that I'm not the rich one here but I couldn't because she was already gone.~

I finally came home with Y/N she was already awake and in a bad mood.

Flashback

We came out of the airport with our luggages and were about to separate until Lara stopped me and started to pleed that she has no house no place to stay and all.

I was tired and Y/N woke up because of her noise and she was not in a good mood. I wanted to hit Lara for irritating us. But I'm not a dude who will hit a woman so i controlled myself and got Lara a hotelroom because I already agreed a lot with her so I wasn't planning to take her home with us. Because I guess that was what she was trying to do.

End flashback

When we came back and Y/N was about to sleep but she got a call from her office and she immediately went away without telling me. I was really tired but I couldn't sleep because Y/N wasn't there. ~ I guess I'm already addicted to you Y/L/ N Y/N. I hope you'll accept me soon in your life.~

Your POV
so we were really happy in Belgium until this Lara had to come in our life I was about to accept Jungkook in my life as a husband but...

Since Jungkook met her she appeared every where and disturbed our private time in Belgium.

When we were about to go home. She decided to ruin that to and say that she founded a job there and that she has the same flight as us. I guess Jungkook likes her more then me now because he looked kinda happy when he heard that she got a job in Korea. Maybe I should just take a step back and let them be togheter.

But now I think I'm also in love with Jungkook. But that is shellfish so I'm taking a step back and let them be together.

Y/N doesn't know about jungkook's thoughts and Jungkook doesn't know about Y/N's thoughts. So yeh Y/N is in love with Jungkook.

JK POV

I was still waiting for Y/N to come home from her office because it was really late.

She eventually came home and was about to go upstairs and sleep but I asked her "euh did you eat." She looked really confused at first but then nodded a NO. I then said "I made dinner would you like to eat it." She said YES after doubting for 5 minutes.

She was done eating and I said "Din't I tell you that you should text me whenever you are going to be late." She just looked at me and nodded and went upstairs.

When she leaved I hit my head ~jk why can't you shut up you saw how tired she was and still you decided to bombard her with questions. She doesn't like you anyways.~

Y/N POV

when I came home I was about to go upstairs and sleep but jungkook stopped me and offered me food. How can he be so good to me when I'm like this. When he asked me why I didn't text him. I founded him cute but I was surprised because this was the first time someone cared about me and asked me to text them if I'm safe.

Jk POV

I went upstairs and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully and I decided to join her but her phone started popping up with messages and I wasn't planning to look at the messages but the popping wouldn't stop so I went towards her phone and picked up and wanted to set it on silent, but a message popped with my name on it and I couldn't stop anymore and started reading her conversation.

Swipe
Next
Part
Is
Conversation
It's important!!!!