Part 25

Jk PoV
I woke up and I still had no idea how to take y/n to the amusement park. she was so happy before she slept and I want to keep her like that.

I thought that I should just go and tell her parents that I was gonna take her there.

Okey so I'm standing in front of her parents hotelroom and I rang the bell. Her dad opened the door and he said
"Oh hey Jungkook good morning."
"Good morning dad."
"Why are you here it's still early?."
"Oh I had a question dad."
"What is it son."

I was now inside the room and y/N's mom joined us to. And I began with my request
"Eum I was wondering if I could take y/n to the amusement park."
They looked at each other and said
"No jungkook there are tons of places where you can take our daughter why to such a low space where you can't even eat proper food."
I was kinda mad but I hid it and said
"Okey We'll just go to the beach then"

They nodded and I went back to my room. When I entered my room I saw y/n she just woke up and still had her messy hear. It is pretty rare to see her cute messed up hair in the morning because she mostly wakes up before me. I remembered that I had to tell her that we cannot go to the amusement park.

I went to her and sat on the bed and she smiled tiredly at me. I told her
"Y/N I have to tell you something."
"Oh Okey."
"Eum I went to ask your parents if I could take you to the amusement park-"
"You don't need to say anything I know the answer."
"I promise I-"
"No need to I'm okey."

She stood up and wanted to go to the bathroom. But I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer and sat her on my lap
"Y/n Im sorry I promise I will take you there."
"Kook don't be sorry it's not your fault."
She ruffled my hair and went to take a shower. I already took a shower. So i waited for her.

Y/N POV
I was done showering but I forgot to take my cloths with me. So I slightly opened the door and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed and scrolling through his phone.
"Heyy Jungkook."
"Yeah baby."
"Eum I forgot my clothes. Can you give me my cloths out of my suitcase."
"Yeah of course"

Jk PoV
I smiled when she asked me to pass her cloths. I got an idea in my head. I finally had the chance to chose her outfit.

Nobody pov
He handed you a pair of jeans and his hoodie. You screamed at him
"Jungkook we are on a beach not at the North Pole!!!!."
He said
"But I don't want people to stare at you."
You came out of the bathroom wearing those cloths. You immediately went to your suitcase and picked up a pair of shorts and went to the bathroom.

You kept his hoodie because he worked so hard to pick a outfit for you and you find it cute how protective he is

You kept his hoodie because he worked so hard to pick a outfit for you and you find it cute how protective he is. You took the hoodie off and just holed it.
When you came out of the bathroom you looked at Jungkook that was pouting. You were about to hug hip but you got a message from your mom that they were waiting. You said to Jungkook
"Come on baby I'll make it up to you....someday."