End🧜🏻‍♀️

We came back in the hotel and I was trying to open the door but my wallet fell. Y/n picked it up and then we went inside. Y/n was looking at something in my wallet and saw the photos of her childhood and the photos with her ex.

She looked at me with her arms crossed and had the look 'care to explain' I looked at her and said
"Eum when you slept in the plane your parents showed me your childhood pictures and I founded you cute in those pictures ....and about the other pictures... look I got jealous and I saw that guy at the parties you went to so I got worried and took those photos with me and decided to ask you when we were alone. But you got mad at me and I never got the chance."

She looked at me and went to sleep. I followed her feeling guilty that I ever doubted her.

I woke up before she did and went to buy some ingredients so I could cook home made breakfast.

I was almost done when I heared someone yell my name. I went to the living room and saw y/n crying. I went to her and I hugged her and I asked
"What happened y/n?"
"....I got a bad dream."
I rubbed her back and i sat on the sofa and I took her in my lap. I told her
"I made some breakfast wanna have some."
She nodded

I took her to the kitchen and served her breakfast. She was clenching on me the whole time not that I didn't like it. But it just got me a little worried. But anyways I fed her and asked if she wanted to sleep again and she nodded and I got a call from her parents that they went to Japan and they wil come back on her BIRTHDAY (this time it was real) because they went to the headquarters to take some papers to give y/n one of their companies as a gift.

I took her to bed and she slept on top of me and she whispered
"I'm not mad at you kookie."
She made me laugh she finally called me with a nickname.

.........

Were back in Korea and I resigned at my work and decided to work under y/n. Y/n wanted to make me the Vice President but I refused and told her
"I don't want to be that. I changed work only to be close to you. I want to same position in your company that I had in my previous company."

Y/n PoV
I really love jungkook I can talk to him about everything. I know this is kinda stupid but this is actually what I needed. Someone who wil listen to me and talk to me. I am madly in love with him.

End😅

I'm really bad at ending stories
I got another story:
This is NOT a book2
It's a another story

I'm really bad at ending storiesI got another story:This is NOT a book2 It's a another story

Please read this one too and give it the same love.