Part 11

"Oh Jungkook this is Connor my childhood friend and one of my cousins"
~I felt relieved that he is just a cousin but isn't he to touchy to be a cousin~
"Connor this is Jungkook my-"
I cut her off and said it by myself to make it clear.
"HUSBAND"
She just looked at me confused and that Connor guy again came closer to my baby girl and lifted her in the air and said
"Wait, bae, you got married, what about the promise that we made when we were small."
~What the hell did he just say. He really wants to die.~
But what did I saw right there. Y/N was blushing at his words.
~i guess he really wants to die~

Y/N POV
Jungkook was acting weird since we came here but I just let it slide and focus on Connor because I met him after a long time. But I realized what I came for so I directly asked Connor.

"Connor what happened actually? Why did you come here when you could just call me personally?"
He said
"well, actually I wanted to talk to you about business."
You made an O shape of your mouth.

You walked him to your office while Jungkook just followed you two. Then Connor began with the serious talk.
"Y/N my company is facing some problems because of me and now I....."

you picked up his uncompleted phrase and said
"what happened Connor"
"..... I almost lost my company......."
"OMG— I'm sorry Connor if you need my help just ask it don't even hesitate, okay "
He looked at me and said
"Really will you help me with my problem"
I nodded and he looked so happy

Time skip

You decided to help Connor and went home with jungkook. He was acting weird since you met Connor so you decided to ask what happened.

"is something wrong?       * could he perhaps be jealous*

"no"

"oh okay."     *of course, he is not jealous*

You then reached home you step out of the car but you saw there were another two cars you thought ~maybe Taehyung invited his friends~

Jk POV
we reached outside of our house and when I step out of the car I saw tae and my friend's cars outside of our house. I looked at Y/N she was wearing this short dress

I knew how much of a pervert my friends can be so I thought of an excuse to keep Y/N upstairs but she already was INSIDE THE HOUSE and I panicked and followed her she was standing in the living room

I knew how much of a pervert my friends can be so I thought of an excuse to keep Y/N upstairs but she already was INSIDE THE HOUSE and I panicked and followed her she was standing in the living room. She introduced herself to them and I could see jimin already staring at her beautiful legs the rest just looking at her with an open mouth.

Author POV
(Namjoon is obviously not there because he is Y/N's friend in THIS story)

I came in the living and jimin said "Jungkook why didn't you tell us you have such a beautiful wife." Everybody nodded and I looked at Y/N she was blushing ~why is everyone making her blush." I glared at jimin he eventually stopped talking and I told Y/N to go upstairs in a much ruder way then I wanted to say it and I saw the disappointment in her eyes while she rolled her eyes.