Part 21

So I got ready and leaved to pick up Y/N for the business thing.

I didn't knock on her door because I got the keycard to unlock it

I didn't knock on her door because I got the keycard to unlock it. When I went in I screamed her name and she told me she was in the washroom.

When she came out my jaw dropped.

Boy that thing was short. She said
"Jungkook I'm really sorry but I only have this one at the moment because I didn't know I needed a formal dress. So I didn't take any with me."
I said
"Babe don't worry I understand but..."
"But what"
"Isn't that a little to sho-"
I cut myself of and told myself ~she can wear whatever she wants to jungkook|
"Nevermind baby you look really pretty."
"Thank you jungkook you look handsome toooo."

So we entered the hall were I had my meeting. When we entered everybody looked at us more like they looked at Y/N I was getting jealous because they were all men. So I pulled Y/N closer by her waist. She giggled

Y/N POV
when we entered everybody stared at us. I sensed boys staring at me but I just ignored them. A moment later I felt jungkook grab my waist. I felt so safe I never felt that before.

Jungkook and I sat at a table and people from other companies started presenting there company ideas. jungkook grabbed my hand and I felt him being nervous so I asked him

"Is this your first time presenting in front of this big croup."
He nodded and I told him
"So are you feeling nervous, huh. You know just look at me and know that I'm with you even if you do bad."
Then they said that the employ of the Kim company (that is the company jungkook works for)should present there ideas I smiled at jungkook and kissed him on the lips and he went to the stage with a huge blush on his cheeks.

He was doing awesome and I kept smiling at him. He was done and he was the last person the present so everybody started clapping. Jungkook was about to make his way towards you but a bunch of company owners surrounded him and blocked his way. You texted him
"Heyy don't be so eager to meet me just talk to them in a calm way because I'll be waiting here take your time, okey."
He saw it but didn't reply but mounted an okey to you from afar.

You were waiting for jungkook and in that time the people who regonised you came to you and started talking and all.

Then a man approached you and scared you. You turned around and it turned out to be KIM Taehyung.

"heyy Y/N."
You
"Oh hey what a coincidence"
Tae
"Yeah what are you doing here?"
You
"Oh my husband had to give here a presentation for the company he works for."
Tae
"Wait what your husband works for a company. He doesn't own a company?"
You
"Taehyung it isn't necessary that everybody I'm related to needs to be rich."
Tae
"Okey Okey you changed a lot."
You
"Yeah now you are saying it you're right. It's all because of my husband though. He learned me to look at the world differently."
Tae
"I really wanna meet that dude now."
You
"Yeah sure he is just with some people now."
Tae
"Oh but I have to go now. I'll meet him another time then."
You
"Okey then." Sad face
Tae
"Where do you live now Y/N?"
You
"I live in Korea Seoul."
Tae
"Really me too."
You exchanged numbers and taehyung went away.

Eventually people started to leave and I was still waiting for jungkook but I fell asleep on the table.

Jungkook POV
I was finally done with those people and the questions. So I made my way towards my beautiful wife. But I saw here sleeping on the table. ~poor baby fell asleep awaiting for me.~

I went closer and kissed her lips and she woke up. She smiled at me and asked
"How did it go jungkook."
"Fantastic all because of you."
She giggled and I told her
"Baby thank you for telling me what I wanted to hear it really helped me."
She said
"No problem Jungkook because I know how you felt back then. Once I was there to but the difference was I was alone back then."
I hugged her
"But now you have me baby."
She smiled and hugged me back and told me
"Heyy Jungkook I met my old friend here."
Jungkook
"Where is your friend?"
You
"He had to leave but he really wanted to meet you."
Jungkook
"So it's a guy huh"
You
"Yes."
I looked everywhere except at y/N and she cupped my face and was about to kiss me but a dude interrupted us.

Y/N POV
I saw that jungkook got jealous when he got to know that my friend was a boy. So I was about to kiss him but I heard taehyung yelling my name, so I stopped and looked at him.

He reached us but jungkook was facing his back at him. When he turned around he immediately bowed at taehyung.

Tae Said
"Is jungkook your husband Y/N."
You
"Yes but how do you know him taetae."
Tae
"He is one of my employees."
You nodded but you felt how uncomfortable jungkook got you hold his hand and made an excuus to Tae
"Tae I'm really sleepy so well leave. See you next time,okey."
You waved at him while leaving with jungkook.

We both sat in the car and jungkook looked upset. So I thought it was about me being friends with his boss so I said
"Baby I know that was weird with Taehyung. you know what I'll just don't talk to him okey."
Jungkook said
"It's not that I have problems with you being friends with him. The thing is you called him with a nickname while you call me just with my name."
He pouted and you broke in laughter because of his statement. You pinched his cheeks while laughing. He got red but didn't say anything the whole ride.

You reached your hotel and said
"Are you going to your hotel room."
Jungkook jumped out of the car and said
"No im sleeping with you. Any problem?"
You said
"You don't have any cloths with you."
He said
"I don't need them.....and you neither."
He wisperd the last part in my ear that gave me chills.

You blushed and walked in front of him while he just followed you.

~~~~~
Hope yall enjoy
Bye

~~~~~ Hope yall enjoy Bye