Part 14

WAIT WHAT IS Y/N IN LOVE WITH ME. NO WAY....

I was jumping up and down and then I heard Y/N mumbling "keep it down I'm trying to sleep." I immediately stopped and changed and went to sleep happier then I'v ever been. The whole night I decided what I will do when we both confess. But I couldn't wait so I decided to propose her tomorrow and maybe she'll say that she likes me to.

The next morning I woke up and Y/N was still sleeping because she was really tired yesterday but it was already time for her to go to her office. But I decided to let her sleep and I called her office that she couldn't come. Because rest is really important and I had a day off today.

Y/N POV
I woke up and looked at the clock and saw that it was already afternoon and I was late but I really don't want to go to work but I Din't inform my secretary, shit. I jumped out of my bed and saw a note near my phone when I was about to grab my phone.

Y/N you looked tired so I didn't wake you up. I already informed your secretary. I hope you won't be upset that I did this without telling you.
Ps we are going out today (if you want to)
Xxx address
~Jungkook

I smilled like an idiot and went to take a shower. I was in such a good mood. I got ready and wore a cute outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I went to the place were Jungkook told me to come but I saw him

I went to the place were Jungkook told me to come but I saw him......

Jk POV
I planned to propose Y/N today so I went to plan everything to do that. I hired a place on the beach and I made a little tent to watch movies I had snacks for her everything was ready I checked everything 5times. the boys helped me a lot and they were now gone but I told V to stay around and inform me when Y/N is almost there and then leave.

 the boys helped me a lot and they were now gone but I told V to stay around and inform me when Y/N is almost there and then leave

V called me and said
"Bro she is here"
"Are you sure" (nervous tone)
"Bro she is the only one with a Lamborghini here"
"...oh yeah...ok"
"Bro please man up you sound like a teenager who never spoke to a girl"
I cut the phone off

I was ready but someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Lara. She didn't say anything and just kissed me on the lips. I pushed her away and turned around from the sound off something falling (phone) and saw Y/N with teary eyes. This is the first time I am seeing her cry and it is because of me. I said "Y/N this is not what it looks-." Lara cut me of and hugged me and said "kookie you love me right" and kept on clinging on my arm.

Y/N looked at me and said "have fun" I wanted to go after her but Lara Din't let go of my arm and I was fuming with anger and I did what I never wanted to do to any woman. I slapped Lara across the face and said "you just stole the love of my life do you even know what you did. I hope you'll die." I pushed her and picked Y/N's phone up and ran after y/N but her car was no longer there.

I started crying and screaming and surprisely V was still there and came to me and asked "what happened" I told him everything in that state and he took me home. We Din't saw y/n's car and I again broke down in tears.

Y/N POV
I saw him kissing Lara maybe I AGAIN placed my hopes to high. Instead of going to jk's house I went to my old house and cried myself to sleep. I woke up because of one of my maids. I didn't say anything to her and went to take a shower.

Meanwhile the maids
Hey Christy you know I saw miss Y/N crying yesterday night when she came home is she alright.
Hey Tess I know I even heard miss sobbings in my room I felt so bad for her. She is so kind and how can someone even make her cry.
(Remember the made in the beginning)
She said " heyy guys I think it is because of that one boy who miss is married to." They all nodded and cursed Jungkook.

Y/N POV
I got ready and had a poker face on and went downstairs the maids offers me breakfast after eating I went to the office.

Namjoon PoV
I came to work and saw that Y/N 'S car was there so that meant she was in her office I sprinted to her to ask if she proposed to Jungkook.

When I came inside I saw her poker face and stained tears on her cheeks. I went to her and hugged her tightly she cried on my shoulder for a good 10 minutes and then I convinced her to tell me everything.

After hearing I said "no way I'm letting you get back to him. I thought maybe he was not a gold digger but he is worse." Y/N nodded and that day Y/N focused so hard on her work she even got her company 2 big deals and settled one important meeting in China.

Y/N POV
2weeks later
It had been 2weeks and I somehow lost my phone so I couldn't connect with Jungkook. I'm not lying I missed him so bad but I guess he doesn't have feelings for me.

I had fixed a meeting for my company in China so I'm now in China.

Only jk knows about Y/N's feelings. Y/N doesn't know about his feelings.