Part 20

I went to the hotel to rest because the meeting was tomorrow.

Jk POV
I just messaged Y/N and I was less stressed now but I was still worried that she'll meet that lee guy. From the way he was talking I can bet he is in love with my wife. ~like I'm a male to man and I know when and why a guy will call you at night and ask if you slept well and ready to come to him.~

I was about to sleep again but I got a call from the office so I picked it up.
"Mr Jeon"
"Yes"
"We have an emergency."
"What is it sir"
"You need to go to China for some urgent work. But if you don't want to—"
I cut him of and said
"I'll do it please send my ticket. ....... fast."

I started packing and checked my phone. And they send me the ticket. It was for tomorrow NIGHT. I jumped on the bed and screamed it my covers that I have to wait another 24hours without her. Then I thought ~jungkook dude your in f*cking love boy. Your crazy.~

I landed now in China and I decided to go to my hotel because it was really late and i thought that Y/N would be sleeping. So I decided to surprise her tomorrow.

Meanwhile Y/N
I was still working with mr lee and his brother. Mr lee was very kind hearted he said that I looked like his sister that was why he was so excited to meet me. While his brother Brent didn't leave a chance to hit on me. It was really late and I decided to leave but of course mr lee's brother Brent needed to interrupt me and said that he wanted to drop me. I refused his favor and went out all annoyed.

You came in your hotel room and then jk videocalled you. When you saw him you said
"Why did you make your room so dark I can barely see you kookie."
"Thanks for the nick name, baby. Oh I just became sick and the light is hurting my eyes."
You became worried

Author
Just so you know:::Jk did that so you won't see he is in a hotel room and not in his own room

He teased
"Someone is worried about me."
You pouted and looked away he said
"I'm fine don't worry and btw where are you going tomorrow."

Author
He asked so he can surprise her tomorrow at the place where she would be at that moment

She told me that tomorrow she was going to select some things with mr lee at a restaurant and close the final deal.
Then I changed the subject and asked
"How was your day,baby?"
She got annoyed and started with her story
"Look kook so about mr lee
He is so kind he even considers me as his lil sister
But his brother Brent
He is such a jerk. He is trying to hit on me every time mr lee leaves me alone. He even asked me if he could drop me to the hotel?"
Jungkook was jealous and angry and asked
"Did you take a ride with him?"
You answered
"No kook I said a clear no to him."
"Good girl"
She yawned and I told her to sleep which she cutely denied and said
"I want to see you more."
So then I started about my 'day' I was just lying because I couldn't tell her that I was in China.
She fell asleep and I didn't cut the line I saw her sleeping and I stared at her the whole night. ~how I missed her in these two days I felt like someone was taking my heart out. I just love you so much Y/N.~

The next day
Jk woke up and went to get ready so he could go to the restaurant that you mentioned yesterday and surprise you there. He was so excited.

Jk just came in that resto and saw you working with some dude which he assumed was the lee guy. But the lee guy and you Shake hands and he went away and saw that you sat down on a chair tiredly. He smiled because you looked cute but he was proud that you worked so hard.

Jungkook was about to approach you but another dude did it before he could.

Your POV
I successfully closed another deal with mr lee and he went away. I was so exhausted that I let me fall on the chair. I was thinking about jungkook. That I should call him and tell him that the deal went well. But my thoughts were interrupted by someone —————-> Brent