part 3

So your dad and you and jungkook's family went outside to leave the place. Jungkook's parents left first. You were totally spaced out since it was confirmed that you were gona mary jungkook. Your dad took you out of your thought by putting his hand on your shoulder. 

He said "shall we go home" you replied by saying "I'm going to my OWN house so i can go by myself." Your dad said "but soon your gonna get married and we'll almost never see each other so just for this week" you looked at your dad in disbelief and said "not that we spend a lot time in the past huh"

you were furious that you just screamed at your dad while jungkook was watching. You stomped you way to your car and drove off.

Your dad went to jungkook and said "it's our fault that she behaves like this so i don't mind it when she react like that because I know it is my fault" jungkook just nodded slightly your father spoke again "do you wanna have a drink my son

Jungkook P.O.V

I was sitting in a bar with Y/N'S dad  he told me the whole story about Y/N how she changed and why and where... Y/ N's dad became emotional and said "take good care of her better then i did... please jungkook" i replied without hesitating "okay uncle i will take good care of Y/N" then y/n's dad fell asleep

I took mr lee to his house with his expensive car. When i rood inside i was completely spaced out because of the big house. When we came inside of the house. I saw y/n's mother sitting on the couch as she was waiting for someone when she saw me I thought she wil take mr lee over but no she went outside and came back and asked "were is y/n ,boy" i replied "she went to her OWN house mrs lee"
She replied with a really dry O.

Mrs

Mrs. Lee helped me take mr lee to his room and went downstairs with me and offerd me water and she said "i want to talk to you boy" i wonder why she called me 'boy' the whole time but i just nodded she spoke "well i don't know why my husband's father chose you as the husband of my little baby. But I just want to say take good care of my daughter. I know I was really rude today but I  had to go otherwise I should've bursted out in tears because my little baby is going to be someone else's" i just looked at her and she was looking at me "just take good care of my baby better then i did please" i said the thing I said to mister lee.

Mrs lee gave me a cardriver who rood me home.

When i got in the dorms where me and bangtan live. I thought about Y/n the whole night then i disided that  maybe i should find a way to bring Y/n to her parents house. Then i fell assleep

While Y/n

Who do they think they are. They have no right to force me to marry someone i don't love. Ah whay should i do  oh grand father if only you would be here. Then you got an idea.

I called my manager from the company I'm leading and told her to search for the number of my grandpa and to sent it if she founds it.
Then i went to sleep

Jk P.O.V

I just couldn't sleep i was still thinking about Y/n how she changed. But i still love her. But she doesn't love me back . I decided to became close with her but i din't know how so i thought i will ask her father tomorrow for some help

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up because of max. She told me that i had to go to my parenys house. So i went to the bathroom to get ready

You were now outside of your parents house

You were now outside of your parents house. When you got inside jungkook and his parents were there so you greet his parents but din't even look at jungkook. You sat down and mrs. Jeon said "Y/N today you should go and buy a wedding dress for yourself.. togheter with jungkook" you just glared at your dad in disbelief but din't say anything. Because you din't want to upset mrs jeon.

Then mister Jeon spoke "Y/N you should alteady move in with jungkook so you two can get to now each other" your dad said "i agree with you jeon" then your mother spoke wich took you by surprise because she was for the first time in life at your side "i don't think so because y/n doesn't lik-"  Mrs jeon cutted your mom off and said "I agree to with this jeon and mr Lee"

You din't even realised what was happening until mister jeon summerized evrything "so jungkook you are gonna take Y/N to buy all the dresses she needs and then you go to her house and pack her stuf and bring her to your house and then you can get to know each other better" jungkook said while smirking at you "yes dad i will do as you say" you got more angry because of his smirk