Part 16

Y/N POV
It had been a week (the storm was over😂) and Jungkook was always trying to get close to me. It was quite weird because he wasn't like this at all.
Yesterday he even kissed me on the lips but after the kiss he went away being all red. I founded it somewhere cute.

Flashback
It was when Namjoon, Liam( dude from party) and Connor(cousin) came over. we were all watching movies when Jungkook suddenly came and sat beside me (too close). We sat there until late night I was really sleepy but Liam REALLY wanted to watch a horror movie so we stayed up just for him.

I got a little scared and accidentally hugged jk without realising and unfortunately fell asleep.

When I woke up I was still on the couch SLEEPING ON JUNGKOOK.

He was awake and our faces were incredibly close and he just kissed me

He was awake and our faces were incredibly close and he just kissed me. He then quickly got up but you could see he was all red.
End flashback

So today was Mylar's birthday (best friend) and I was so exited that I already pick out some cloths.

Breakfast
We were eating breakfast but I was getting messages from Ciara because we were going to host a surprise party for Mylar.

But jk was clearly irritated by it and said "who are you texting with." I immediately looked up after hearing his irritated voice because he never asked me that but I replied "oh well it is my friend Mylar's birthday today so me and Ciara are going to surprise her with a party."

Jk nodded and said "who is attending that party. You looked up and said "not much people just the 3 of us and her boyfriend because Mylar hates big parties. Why are you asking me these questions suddenly?" He replied confidently "because I need to know what my WIFE is doing and with who." I blushed but quickly stuffed my mouth with pancakes.

He then said "can I come to because I don't have anything to do." I chocked on my pancakes and said "No because-" jungkook cut me off and said "come on why not." He kept whinnying like a kid until I said 'yes' but I warned him "look me and the girls are going to do crazy stuff so don't get mad." Jk smiled

Then I started to get ready and jk too.