Part 22

In the room jungkook sat on the bed like a f*ckboy     (sry I just laughed writing this😂 I can't imagine him like that).  while you were doing some 'work' on your laptop. You knew what jungkook wanted but you were not going to give it to him yet.

Jungkook kept staring at your back hoping you'll come to him. ~ but you didn't~  he came to me and hugged me from the back and I closed my laptop. I looked at him in the eyes and he said
"Baby are you ready to do it?"
I knew what he wanted but I acted dumb
"What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean baby."
"Ooooh now I get it you want toooo....."
"Yes yes yes".    (Horny bitch😂)
"Okey Okey I know you want me to do your make up again. You liked it so much, okey than well do your make up."
Jungkook looked at you. You wisperd in his ear
"I'm on my period dummie."
Jungkook Made an o shape of his mouth. You walked to the bathroom and came back in a minute with your make up stuff.

 You walked to the bathroom and came back in a minute with your make up stuff

You started doing it and he started at you. You were done and smiled to yourself and took pictures. You gave him wipes to wipe of the make up but instead of taking it he pulled you by your waist and you landed on his lap and he said
"Can you please take the make up off last time there went mascara in my eyes."
You giggled and started doing it. You were done and it was pretty late so you wanted to sleep.

You slept with jungkook and his arms were around you. You were sleeping peacefully until jungkook stood up after a couple houres and you woke up to and saw him going to the balcony.

You were really tired but you couldn't stop from going to him. You backhugged him while he was standing in the balcony and he stiffed

"Oh baby did I wake you up, sorry."

"No problem. Is something bothering you baby?"

"No-"

"Don't lie jungkook I hate Liers."

He kept silent for a while and finally spoke
"Baby I think I don't deserve you-"

"What what do you mean jungkook."

"Look I think my boss (taehyung) was right I'm not rich I don't own a company. We aren't a match y/n-"

"What don't say that I already told you that I don't give a fuck, jungkook. I don't care about you being not rich and if people have problem they should go to hell because I Ain't gonna leave you."

"But your mom doesn't like me either."

"So what I don't like her either."

"Don't say that Y/N she is your mom."

"You shouldn't have started it."

"Okey Okey I won't say that. I promise I'll never say that again."

You still didn't look at him. He then said
"Please don't be mad at me please please."

"No no no no I won't forgive you."

"I'll do anything."

"......Anything....."

"Anything baby."

"Eum when we are back in Korea you'll take me to an amusement park and you're going to treat me to street food."

"What that is it. I thought you'll ask me something expensive."

You hit him on the arm and said
"Yah promise me you'll do that."

"Okey Okey I'll do that. But Eum why did you ask that it's so basic."

"No its not I never went to an amusement park and I never ate street food before. Because I wasn't allowed to, you know."

Jungkook nodded in agreement
You hugged him for a while and jungkook heard light breathings/ snores from your body that was in his arms. He chuckled and picked you up bridal and took you to bed because you were sleeping on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were packing to go home because you still had to go on that trip with your parents. Which you were not excited about. Jungkook bought the tickets.

✈️✈️
You sat in a plane it was just a public plane with all economy seats but you didn't mind it and were happy that you were with jungkook. You only realised more that how much this dude has changed you. You didn't realise but you fel asleep and Jungkook put your head on his lap.
✈️✈️

Ignore the flowers

Ignore the flowers

Jungkook POV
We arrived in Korea but Y/N was still sleeping in my lap I founded her so cute. I tried to wake her up but I failed. I knew if I wake her up now she will be grumpy and mean towards me. So no risk.

I just picked her up since we didn't have any hand bag and everybody was giving me complements for being a good 'boyfriend'. I took her to the car and I was confused if I should take her to my house or her house.

I took her to my house out of instinct but I hope I won't regret my decision.

Y/N POV
I woke up in a strange room laying on a soft bed. When I rubbed my eyes to get the blurriness away and I saw that I was in Jungkook's room. But jungkook wasn't there. So I stood up and I went downstairs only to see Jungkook that was watching tv. I slowly went closer and I back hugged him. He was surprised by me and I sat on his lap and he said
"I'm sorry I took you here while you were sleeping. I just wanted you to be in my house."
You frowned and said
"Jungkook you have the full right to do that."
He smirked
"Oh really do I have full right on you baby."
I got shy and buried my face in Jungkook's chest he kept on teasing me. He got interrupted by my phone. I picked up and it was my dad and jungkook made me put the phone on loudspeaker then my dad spoke

"Hey honey"
You didn't reply until jungkook pinched your thigh.
"Oh aah hello. Why did you call me though."
Jungkook kept staring angiryly at me
"Oh I called you to tell you that the flight date changed and we are leaving tomorrow."
"Oh but I can't come because I have some office wor—"
I lied but
Jungkook cut me off and took my phone and said
"Hello dad no problem tomorrow is just fine we'll be there okey."
"Oh okey jungkook but tell me if Y/N has to much work."
"No no no no no she was just joking around."
"Oh Okey then bye."
"Bye dad."

After the call was cut jungkook hooded me from my hips and made me turn to him.
"What was that huh."
"What was what."
"You know Y/N why were you being mean."
"I don't know."
"Look promise me you won't be mean towards your mom and dad when we're on that trip."
"I'm not gonna make such promises."
"Y/n I won't take you to the amusement park and o won't let you eat street food if you are not gonna do as I say."
"What how are these things related."
"Promise me Y/N."
"Your mean

Then you got up and leaved to pack your stuff and you didn't talk with jungkook.