Part17

While you got ready for work with the worst headache Jungkook was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Jk POV
I was making breakfast and I started thinking that I should propose Y/N before we go on a trip with her parents, because I know that her mom was against this marriage and she'll never let me get close to her there. ~no hate to her mom~

Your POV
I got downstairs ready for work. I was planning to ask jk if I wasn't to crazy last night.

I went to the kitchen because I know he was making breakfast, he always does that for me

I went to the kitchen because I know he was making breakfast, he always does that for me. When I came there he saw me and I quickly sat on the chair and he served me food. Before I ate I asked him
"Euh Jungkook...."
"Yeah"
"Was I too crazy last night."
He smiled and said
"No not at all you were cute."
I mumbled
"What I'm not cute."
He just giggled. And you got a call from the company and picked it up.

~after the call~

When you came back you looked worried so jk asked
"What happened y/N.."
"Jungkook there is an emergency in the company and they are saying that i need to go to the states in 2days to fix it."

Jungkook was sad in the inside but said
"Oh........ ok" like he didn't care.

Then you both leaved for your work. You were not in the mood to go anywhere because you are still in love with jk and he still doesn't know about it but I don't want to be so faaaaaar from him.

Jk POV
I came in my office and i started thinking of Y/N~ she'll leave me again nooooo~ because I want to propose to her.

The next person who came inside my office surprised me it was

Lara?!
I immediately stood up and said
"go away I almost lost the love of my life, the most important person in my whole life because of you, get lost."
Her eyes got teary and she spoke up
"Jungkook I'm so sorry for everything that night I reliased you don't belong to me and I was wrong the whole time. I'm sorry I'm leaving to go and live with my parents in Busan."
Jk just stood there with a poker face and Lara runned away. But she bumped into someone and that someone calmed her down.

Y/N POV
Well I went to my office and I started with a meeting and I was missing seeing jungkooks face ~weird I never felt like this~ . So I thought about a way to see him again and I realised that jk told me that my parents want to go on a trip with us but I didn't know the date I texted him (not to much : excuse to see him) then I decided to visit him in his office, because he didn't see the message.

When I arrived at his company I asked the receptionist were his desk was and the girl was  shocked when she saw me. She gasped and said  "omg are you Y/N  Y/L\N" I nodded and smiled at her. I said really politely
"heyy eum can you please tell me the way to mister Jeon jungkooks desk please."
She stood there with an open mouth and said
"Omg miss Y/L/N sure I'll do it by myself."

You stopped her and said "please don't be to polite just call me Y/N and you can just tell me we're it is I don't want to disturb you" she squealed and I smiled and then she told me the way and I happily went toward jk's office. I just came out of the lift and some girl bump into me and I hold her hands because she was trembling and i calmed her down.

I looked at her face it was "Lara..." when she saw me she said "I'm sorry for what I did I'm really sorry and thank you for calming me down." Then she went away and and I slowly went to jk's office. I knocked and he  said In an annoyed tone "come in" when I saw him and he saw me I said "eum maybe I should come another time." I was walking away but he grabbed my arm and said "don't go. I'm sorry I'm just stressed. You can tell me now." and he gave me a wide smile which I eventually returned.

He sat on his chair and I sat on his desk and I started talking
" well I told you this morning that I have to go to the states"
He nodded sadly
"Well can you tell me the date that we are going on a trip with my parents so I can come back on time."
Jungkook burst out in laughter but stopped when he saw my serious face and said
"Sorry I thought it was something bad or serious."
I pouted and said "this is serious."
Then there was a peaceful silence and I looked around and jungkook said
"Well my office is not that chic as that from you-—"

I cut him off and said
"Why are you always comparing yourself, you are great as you are jungkook do you really think that I'm that kind of a person that wil judge people by there inkom. Well here is the thing Jeon the time that I spend at your house was the best time off my life I can buy big houses and everything but I can't find a house as warm as yours mr. jungkook. Jungkook you are more richer than me in everything."

The thing that jk did next surprised me he stood up and kissed me he wanted to pull away and was about to say sorry but I pulled him back again and we made out on his desk until some employ knocked on his door and I fixed my cloths and jungkook began fixing the employees problem and I just sit on the sofa in his office admiring him working he looked cute and hot how does he manage to do that huh.

When the employ leaved, jungkook looked at me and winked he wanted to come to me but I said "eueueueu mister jungkook work first" and I pushed him towards his desk while he was whining like a little kid who just lost his candy ~cute~

While he was working I was on my phone and I randomly asked him
"Kookie when did you start to like me."
He giggled at the nickname and said
"Since we were small like when we played with each other I always liked your personality, you when did you fall for me??
I smiled at his answer
"Well I fell in love with you.....I guess when you protected me from that one creepy guy at Liam's party and when you treated me to mc Donald's afterwards. the second time was when you buyed me the wedding dress that I want but Din't tell me though. but I realised that that was love when you kissed Lara in front of me. I felt jealous though."
Jk stood up and came to me and wrapped his arms around me and he said
"I'm done for today y/n lets go home and.." you hit his chest and said
"Well mister you only think about yourself huh I came here for you but I still got some work at my office."
He pouted cutely and I said
"If you are tired you can go home I just have one meeting with Connor and then I'll come home to you."
When Jungkook heard Connors name he jumped a little and said
"I'm going with you."
You just giggled and pinched his cheeks softly.

Tbc
-hope you enjoyed it
-bye