Part 10

Jk POV
We were done but I said "can you wait I need to go to the washroom" she nodded and again when I came back she was already asleep. I thought ~ah this girl can literally sleep everywhere~

 I thought ~ah this girl can literally sleep everywhere~

I picked her up and took her home, in my car. we left her car at her office. even though I had the option of taking the car by calling her driver, I didn't. So I could have the opportunity to drop her at her office tomorrow and have more time to spend with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I came home tae was still watching TV. He saw me taking Y/N to my room.

I settled Y/N on my bed and she peacefully slept on it. I saw that she was uncomfortable in her office cloths so I went to look for her sleep wear.

I hesitated before changing her cloths because I thought maybe she'll think I'm a pervert and I don't want her to think more bad about me then she already does. (HE CHANGED HER IN A CUTE WAY!!!!! (with his eyes closed))

I then went downstairs to drink some water but then I saw that hyung was sleeping on the couch. So I put a blanket on him and went to sleep in my room and again put the Ac on low so we could cuddle,it worked again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
I just woke up and again I was all cuddled up with Jungkook. You thought ~who puts the AC on low every day~ (You Din't notice anything about your cloths) you went to take a shower and since it is Sunday you wore something comfy.

 You thought ~who puts the AC on low every day~ (You Din't notice anything about your cloths) you went to take a shower and since it is Sunday you wore something comfy

When you got out of the bathroom, Jungkook was rubbing his eyes. You thought ~how cute~ but you just realised what you said and thought ~am I in lov—~ you broke your own thoughts and thought ~hell no~

Jk looked at you and quickly got up and said "I really didn't touch you last night". You Din't understand him and just raised your eyebrows.

He then said "oh you don't remember just forget it" you just looked at him confused and wanted to leave but jungkook sprinted towards you and pulled you by your wrist and you both fell on the bed.