deel 5

Y/n P.O.V

I saw jungkook starring at me like i stole something from him. so I got irritated and went downstairs to my car wich i asked my maid to send me and drove away while jungkook was trying to stop me for breakfast. Who eats breakfast.😒

Jk P.O.V

It was already 5 o'clock in the evening and I decided to go and pick Y/ N up because i knew that she already forgot that we had to go to her parents house. I know her since childhood she always forgets things. I was now standing infront of her copany it was so huge i couldn't believe my eyes.

I went inside towards the reception and asked "were can i find the owner of this company" the receptionist anserd "sir who are you do you have an appointment with Y/N" first i was confused why the receptionist called her by her name but i ignored ...

I went inside towards the reception and asked "were can i find the owner of this company" the receptionist anserd "sir who are you do you have an appointment with Y/N" first i was confused why the receptionist called her by her name but i ignored it and anserd her shyly "I'm her fiancée" after the receptionist heard me she stood up and bowed towards me and said "euh sorry sir you can find Y/N i mean boss on the 30th floor."
(Everyone in the office called you by name because you were really young and you also asked them to call you so)

I akwardly went to the lift and pushed to the 30th floor. When i walked out of the lift i actually noticed that eveyone was wearing informal suits. Then i rememberd Y/N was wearing also really informal cloths today.

I asked the first person that i saw "were can i find the boss of this company

I asked the first person that i saw "were can i find the boss of this company." He looked at me from head to toe and said "who are you i never saw you and who let you come to this floor" i said " euh I'm her fiancée" the man replied shoked and started laughing "haha. y/n. fiancée. Hahaha. You must be kidding me" suddenly I saw Y/N she was talking to another man wich made me jaelous.

The person who i was talking to looked at the same direction and said really loud "Y/Niiiee . HAHAHAH. Come here!!" I got again jaelous why was he calling her by her nickname. She came towards us and said "Namjoon why are you shoutin-" she stopped talking when she saw me and raised her eyebrows.

Namjoon said "heyy y/niiieee this dude here is saying he is your fiancée " she anserd that Namjoon guy "i told you about this Namjoon" Namjoon looked weard at me and said "oh yeah i forgot"