Part 9

She wore her cloths and again called me and I came in to pick her up and take her downstairs so she can eat something. After I gave her food and settled her on the sofa I also went to change.

When I came back she was already asleep. Then I decided to take care of her foot, which she has just hurt. I took some tube and started massaging her foot.

A couple hours later when I realised it was already midnight and I was staring at her for hours. I carried her upstairs to my room and put her gently on the bed and she slept peacefully trough.

I noticed that she wasn't gonna accidentally cuddle with me today. So I got a master plan I turned the AC on low.

I guess it worked she came closer to me and pushed her head in my chest and I took the opportunity to hold her close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POVI woke up feeling cold but on the same time getting warmed up by something,it was again Jungkook

Your POV
I woke up feeling cold but on the same time getting warmed up by something,it was again Jungkook. I felt guilty for again being a burden for him while he is asleep. The first thing I did when I woke up is to turn off the AC and opening the window because it was a beautiful winter day with a lot of sun. Then I realised that my foot didn't hurt anymore. I thought maybe a good sleep helped.

Then I went to take a shower and wore my (working cloths) because I had meetings today. when I came outside jungkook just woke up and looked at me with his morning hair I just laughed at him he got up and said "just wait a couple minutes I'm gonna make breakfast" I wanted to protest but he shutted me down. I was quiet surprised because nobody ever shutted me down.

Jk PoV I guess her foot doesn't hurt anymore

Jk PoV
I guess her foot doesn't hurt anymore

Your POV
When I went downstairs I saw someone watching tv I guessed it was jungkook's friend who also lived here. I went towards him and sat on the other couch in the living room. He immediately sat up and fixed his hair and said "oh who are you pretty girl" I hesitantly said "I am Y/N... I am Jungkook's w.. wife" his face formed a O and said "I didn't now that you were gonna be this beautiful." You blushed and he said "oh I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm Jungkook's best friend who also lives here and I hope you don't mind." I nodded and said "I know and of course I don't mind." Then jk came and said "I see you both already met each other, great"