Heartbroken

Regina was so happy she even turned on her radio and tapped the drive wheel to the tune of the song but she hit the brake to a stop when she noticed Emma from afar.

She smiled at the sight of her and got super excited when suddenly Hook ruined her view. Wait, is she with Hook?! Why the hell is she hanging out with that drunk pirate! The sight of her love with another person pained her. Maybe this was how Emma felt when she saw me kissing Robin. Why does it feel like when some things go right, the rest go wrong? She thought.

Regina stayed in her car and watched the two as they laughed together. Emma was grinning like a fool. She looked so happy with him.

She was so hurt and angry. She stepped on the gas and shifted from gear to gear.

She drove insanely fast she reached her house in an instant. She walked quickly, slammed the door close and sagged against her front door. She curled up and started crying with her face into buried into her arms.

After a while, she tried to compose herself. Why would I even cry over that? It's not worth my tears. She tried to think happy thoughts to distract herself from thinking about Emma and Hook. She thought about how excited she should be because she will see her son finally. She prepared food for two since Henry will be staying for the night.

The clock hits nine o'clock but still no Henry. What's worse, it started raining hard. Great, now there's zero percent chance he'll come over tonight. She started cleaning up the table when someone knocked at the door.