Content

If I said I was happy, I don't think it would fit the mindset I'm in right now. My mind is somewhere peaceful and with joy. I feel good. The positive vibrations are racing through my body and my mind instead of being a violent ocean is now passive with waves softly coming and going. Lightly, just going, making it ashore. I feel my chakras aligning little by little and my anxiety and sadness has flown out the window.

All my life I wondered why don't I feel satisfied why don't I feel like enough. But truth is, I was right and wrong because I wasn't enough, I was much more than that. I can light up a whole city with just one click of a smile. My arms can be delicate and comfort anyone at a bad stake. My mind is a machine of greatness, that makes me think different ideas and ideology's. I'm a thinker and not only that a helper at that. My words can dug deep into people's souls letting out a satisfying feeling of gratification.

You see, the thing is. We can't see what other see when they looks at us. When you see someone it's not what you see in the mirror it's another person. Think about it you are never able to see someone in someone point of view and I felt like that was problem. I was only observing the surface rather than diving in to my depth. But once I was able to clear my mind and learn about myself I saw beauty without a need of glance. I am not perfect and I will never be perfect but I'm fine with that. I don't have to be the bets to be someone, as long as my heart is in the right place I just got to keep on working hard to improve anything.

The things that made me full was getting out of bed, setting goals for myself, showing people that I can do it and not let people poison my head. At the end of the day we are responsible for our bodies. That's why when we fall so does the rest of us. We need to understand that sometimes we are to hard on ourselves and when we fall down we just need to get up. Again and again doenst matter of it's a hundred times we just have to keep on going. One of the greatest things discovered and created were made by my mistakes. Make something beautiful from your flaws don't let them put you down.

There is good in this world. Don't let the negativity consume you and hold you captive by a tight rope. We are humans, something science hasn't even fully done discovering yet. So enjoy your body, take care of it, soothe your mind and create a harmony for yourself. You see happiness doenst come forced, it comes when you least expect it. Constantly work on yourself so you can grow. We constantly grow and develop. You are a dove in a clear blue sky. Never think you're not enough. You always were since day one. Since the day you were born from the day you part of this world. This life is not a destination, it is a journey we all take.

- I hope you all find what content feels like