1 || The Beginning

Y/n Pov:

Hi... I'm Im Y/n... I'm only 15 yrs old...

I love too perform every stages, to sing and dance.

But it wasn't enough for that dream, I really wanted to fly higher... To achieve them.

Every entertainment, I came they didn't accept me? I don't know why? Or maybe I always having a badluck 😅 Heheh...

The Next Morning....

I woke up in my bed and having those nightmare again, and again... They won't stop... It's like they will always stuck to my head? -

" Y/n ~ take a shower and go to school sweetie~ " Eomma called me out, I do my every routine in the morning...

Shower, dress up, packing up my books and stuff, eat and last leave...

I say my goodbyes and went to my friends house well? We were neighbors after all... I ring their bell and I heard him hurriedly to the door.

" Y/n! good morning! " Kim Yohan, my friend since I was a freshman year and well we're kinda have the same dreams as well.

" hi Yohan! Let's go now " I said to him and we both walk over to the school. It wasn't kinda far actually?

" Y/n! I have a great new's!!! "

" don't tell me? You see another audition again? Yohan! You know they can't accept us? Even your parents? - " I complained him but he stop me.

" No! Me! I got in!? 😁" he said and I was stop walking and hold his shoulders and shocked to heard that. " What!? When??? You audition without me??? That's so unfair? DID YOUR PARENTS KNOW ABOUT THIS!??? " I added.

" well? They let me go, to being a athlete and I was always hurting all the time... You know that? " he said and gave me a smile on his face.

" and one of my classmates said they were finding a male trainee so I got there, and I got pass 😅 so? - hey? Why are you crying? " he comfort me, and I was so desperate for finding a Ent.

" I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, so we can audition together? " he held my face and hug me. " I was just happy that you got in~ and it's fine though... At least I can support my best friend in the stage 😄" I support him and he was glad to hear that.

" we need to hurry up? " he stated and hold my hand on it.

We separated halls and yeah he was graduating next year. I open the door and saw the class its so loud and noisy. 😑

" shhh!!! The president is here!! " Siwon said and all of them started to quiet down. And yeah I'm a class president in here so what gives?

" Y/n? Can I borrow your ntbk? " my classmate ask me.

" no... Your just going to copy my assignment so shut up!... Just kidding here! " I throw my ntbk and he was happy.

" Pres. Y/n? "

" please don't call me that? Just call my name instead? 😒" I was kinda little annoyed and embarrassed.

" oops!? There's something I wanted to show you? " Mina she said and she's one of my closest friends and also my sitmate she gave her phone to me? " what is it? " " you know produce 101 right? " she added and I started to laugh.

" what? You can't be serious that you wanted me? Too join here in this snake show? Hell no!? " I rejected right after, because I'm going to my desk.

" no W-wait!? Theirs a chance! That you can really get in here!? " she said and was so determined by it?

" okay? So what should I do? audition I-i don't know... "

" hey? Are you just going to give up like that? Y/n! Your the most talented person that I know! and your so fit in to this? So what did you say? Are you in? Or out? " she made me a choice?

I mean this is it actually...

" I'm in. "