13 || New Chapter

Y/n Pov:

AUG. 31 - 5:37 AM

I woke up from a strange dream? that's is kinda unexpected I mean? I've never been dream I nice and clean dream before...

I look at Wooseok that was dead asleep from last night 😑

FLESHBACK

'after a mistake that I touch Seungwoo's chest it was a mess and loud. '

I didn't mean it!? To know what I'm touching!? It was dark?

" Y/n!? your not even married yet!? Or have a boyfriend!? " Yohan complain me. " then who's fault to turned out the light off? It so dark!? " I complain him back. And he didn't talked back.

" I don't want to interrupt but? aren't you guy's eating the cake? " Seungwoo interrupt our conversation.

The two of us nod and went to the kitchen. " um? Where's the cake? " I said and they were out of a blue.

" yeah where's the cake at? " Yohan and the other's ask.

" oh? Sorry 😅 it's was good... mianeh~ " the maknae apologize and we just laughed at it.

And minutes ago all of them went to their room except me and Yohan in the living room.

" hey sorry for shouting you earlier... " he said to me.

" it's okay, you really plan this after all, thanks for the surprise. " I thanked him and he finally smiled.

" awe~ since when you said 'thanks'? That's was unexpected? Are you sick? " he joked around.

" yah! I was being nice to you? And your just being like that? Well then? How was your foot? " I asked him, he stop goofing around and saw my concern.

" it's fine - yah? YAH!? WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING? " he react when I reach his feet and placed at my lap.

" are you really that stupid? I'm just kinda check it? Don't worry... " I said and he didn't agree with that.

I checked out and it was swollen? " aish? Sometimes you don't have to pull yourself harder? you know that? " I complain and he nodded.

This is why, I'm way more mature than him...

" yah it hurts? "

" pabo... "

" *moan~"

" Dude? did you just moan? 😳" I react and push his feet away from me. He shout at the pain.

" AHHHHHH!!! -"

" guy's!!! Can't you just give me a beauty  rest? and please! There are too many younger boy's in here... " Seungyoun stated and closed the door.

" I think we should go to sleep now? " he said and his face was flushed and embarrassed.

I help him through the stairs and into his room. " goodnight " " yeah goodnight " I closed the door and I saw Junho in the door spying on us? " umm? " I said and he closed the door?

That's weird? those he always be like that? Nah...

I went to my room and saw Wooseok on his phone. " hey? I thought your sleep? " I asked he put his phone down and scoot over the bed. He patted the bed and that means... I'm sleeping next to him... Oh...

I went over and lay down, and I don't know how on earth would I closed my eyes right now? Wooseok lay down too and look at me. " so Y/n? your going to school tomorrow right? " he asked.