7 || School

Y/n Pov:

Aug. 29 - 8:13am

" Y/n!!! we can do this! " the crowd's we're shouting at my back, because of the ball games. And yeah I'm a athlete as well! - " me!!! " I shout and smack the ball from the other team.

" WE WON!!!! " all of us we're all screaming and yelling, from our championship game! We went in front and shake our hands to the opponents. To congratulate us.

After the game, I heard Yohan cheering my name, " Woah!!! This is the tenth time you have a medal?! " he was shock in a same time proud. And hug me his such a supportive friend.

" yah yah?! " Hangyul and Seungyoun caught us hugging and it was a surprise that his members are all here? Ok whats going on? -

" Ace!!! Come and let's take a picture!!! " my team called me out and they were all amused and proud at me. After that, the game was done and the team decided to eat outside.

" why! Can't you just go with us? " Dongpyo implied to me and to be honest? his so cute!!!! " Dongpyo how about tomorrow? -"

" Y/n, you know you have exams tomorrow right? " Kate said to me and I was flustered. " wow I can't believe you have many things to do? Can I help? " Yohan suggested.

" No thanks, do you remember when you help me out at my project? " I made him recall, and you know why? He destroyed my project that I was preparing for 1 month and 2 weeks!? Just for that! 😩

" oh yeah... Heheheh... Mianeh I forgot... " he scratched his head and back away a one step.

" so? When will you have a free time? Y/n. " Seungwoo ask. " maybe next week, because I have many thing's to be finished off " I said and they agree.

Aug. 29 - 7:30am

The Next Day

" Y/n? are you done, you should get going now~ " Eomma said through the door. " Ne! " I said...

After that, eomma left and I heard her stepfoot came down to stair... Sometimes I was so scared to tell this problem with in me, when I was training in abroad... Even my brother...

But for now let's think! Positive thoughts and I have to past my exams this week, so I can finally finished this school year.

School

I was at my school and everyone in the class is looking at me... Why are they looking me like that? Did I do something wrong to them?

" Y/n? " Yumi said and came by at me, I look at her in the eye. " what? " I said to her.

The boys close the two door and lock them up, they shut light off and I heard whispered from them.

" I-im sorry if I-i!? " I started to cry and they suddenly scream and shouting.

" PRESIDENT WELCOME BACK!!! " they all unison it and my heart started beating so fast that I could get a heart attack...

" Y/n!!! You came back!!! 😭 " Yumi, EunSeo and Daeryun. Hug me so tight that I couldn't breathe!!! They finally open the light's and I saw a welcome home cake from them.

" guy's you all shouldn't have? " I said and tears run down from my face.

" Wow i never seen you, cried before? And saying sorry to us? " Bingyun said and to be honest his right.

" yeah... your right... I-i really change since the incident... " i said look at my shoe, he pat my head and lean down.

" you don't have to say that, everything's going to be alright! Fighting~ " he cherish his words and I was flustered by him giving me a advice.

" Well Y/n is here! all of us are going to have dinner on my place! " EunSeo announced to the whole class?

" EunSeo? Isn't too much? " i ask.

" Its fine Y/n~ we've miss you so much this past few months and now your here " Yumi said and hug me.

" you guy's I don't know how to thank to all of you. " i said and they were all smiling to see me back.

" but before the fun! Let's finish our exams first 😅" i suddenly remember about that, all of us came back to our sit, while the teacher is preparing.

I don't know if this is luck or a joke but I was happy to be part of them even my friend's, especially The only guy friend that I have... Hmm actually since I come home? I didn't give him something nice? Heheh maybe tomorrow...