11 || Pick me

Y/n Pov:

AUG. 30 - 3:33 pm

The boy's started to argue and I felt in the middle of this terror conversation.

" I made a choice! I pick - Seungwoo " I said and they were all awed and confused?

" wait? Did I say? - I think I said the wrong name? " I mumbled out and realize the wrong person I was saying
😑

Eunsang: " Y/n! your making a terrible choice! "

Seungyoun: " yeah! Don't trust Seungwoo! Look at him! "

He hold Seungwoo to make me changed my mind.

"but I pick him? " I said and they denied it.

" Y/n you don't understand! - how about this! Let me kick out Dongpyo while you and me both roommates? So you WON'T feel uncomfortable okay? " Yohan complain while holding my shoulder.

" yah? Do I look like a creep or not a trust worthy person? " Seungwoo complain to his member and all of us we're shaking there head's no.

" if Seungwoo hyung doesn't look like a trust person? How about me and her staying roommates? " Wooseok said and I think it's better.

" wait your name is Wooseok? ohh i thought your Seungwoo? I think I said wrong names... mianeh... " I apologize and didn't know to say.

" I think we should introduce ourselves? First😅 " Minhee said and went in front of me. And started to introduce himself.

" I'm Kang Minhee! I know we met for just a day. But I hope we can get know each other for long time! Kang Minhee! " he said and shake my hand.

" Minhee-ahh 😂 you sound like your running a election!!! - I'm Lee Hangyul! Main dancer and I'm not the oldest of the group! I'm born like this" he said and wink at me? That's nice?

" So Y/n you definitely know me! I'm Son Dongpyo! " He cheer up the mood and his cute!

after he introduced himself a guy walk pass me and look me in the eye? Is he going to introduce or?

" Junho 😂what are you doing?! " Yohan said he starled what he did?

" oh my God! I'm sorry I-i didn't mean to do that... Cha Junho... " he said and waved his hand and I waved him back.

" well I'm Han Seungwoo and the leader of this group, don't listen from what they say? thank you for picking me earlier. " he said with a grin in his face.

" I'm Song Hyeongjun "

" Lee Eunsang "

" and Nam Dohyun! "

The three of them introduced.

" Yohan? I Don't know what I'm saying okay? " I whispered at him.

" what is it? " he replied.

" I read alot rumors about them? Hyeongjun is cute crying baby, while Eunsang is an alien and Dohyun is a eat lover and a dolphin? right? " I said and he suddenly laugh his ass off.

" okay I'm so done with you... " I left him and went to Wooseok side.

" WAIT!!! I DIDN'T EVEN INTRODUCED MYSELF!!! 😤 - I'm Cho Seungyoun all rounder... " he said and gave me a big hug.

Silent came cross....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! "

all of them were shock and mad? " what? I just wanted her to hug? " Seungyoun implied and he rub my head.

I was confuse and I don't want to know what's next.

" so we're done Introduce ourselves, Y/n I'm taking to my room? " Wooseok said and I nod. He help with my stuff and the boy's help as well.

I felt kinda anxious about this, we went to his room and open the door.

" wow, your room is nice? " I look around and I saw fairy lights on his bedroom wall. I giggle how cute it is.

" Wooseok hyung? 😏 I didn't know you like girly stuff heheh... " Hangyul joked around at him.

" all of you out! " Wooseok command them to leave, so it's just me and him. At sat down at bed taking a time to look around. It wasn't that big or small just fine.

"hey? What are you thinking right now? " he ask. " ah me, it's just everything my life is full of surprise and you need to figure out what will happen with that. " I logically said and he agree with that.

After that we both shared our thoughts and feelings he was shock and worried what I told him when I was back in LA. Yah I told them earlier won't talked about this, but maybe some other day.

I was almost finished fixing my stuff and ready to live here with them. I just realized there's only one bed in here!???

" oh? - Bomin... " my friend texted and yes he was my classmate and a friend as well.

" who? " Wooseok heard me.

" Wooseok, I need to go somewhere. My friends ask me out to hangout. " I said and he agree with that.

" so what time will you come back? " he said.

" Maybe 9 or 10? Yeah, see you later " I say my goodbyes but before that. " Wooseok thank you for listening and understand me. Thank you " I said and gave him a warm smile and a hug.

" S-sure!? *gulp* no problem... " he stuttered and I let go.

I closed the door behind me and went down stairs.

" yo? Where are you going? " Eunsang and Dohyun saw me leaving at the door infront.

" seeing a friend? " I said.

" hmm okay! - but can I come with you? " Eunsang said.

" what? "