15 || First Performance

Y/n Pov:

Sept. 4 - 6:38 am

I don't know why they wanted us to record early in the morning? But I love being a morning person. Not like this... To see in the morning ( ̄へ ̄).

We we're at the van the boy's we're sleeping and saying there hungry.

Seungyoun: " I'm still tired... "

Wooseok: " did anyone brought lip balm? "

Junho: " *giving the lip balm* "

Hyeongjun: " *doing his assignment * "

Me: " hey you know I can help you with that? At the dorm. "

Hyeongjun: " N-no its fine hmm but? The question are kinda hard? "

Me: " haha! ani~ give me that I don't have anything to do? "

Eunsang: " we don't have to worry about our study because we have her! "

Yohan: " yah? you're giving her so much work? -"

Me: " done. "

Hyeongjun: " 😲 is this real!? You solve everything? "

Hangyul: " wow? I wish I know you from the start so I have good grades as well hehehehe 😂"

Dongpyo: " Y/n! is it fine to help me as well? "

Me: " of course! I would like to help "

Yohan: " 😕 that's strange you never help me before? "

Me: " because you've never ask me pabo yah! 😒 "

After that we we're at the music show we're all different Idol's to sing, dance and performed as well.

I felt nervous and excited as well, because I can meet them in person.

The 12 of us walked in and we all bow to all the staff. I was kinda at the back of the line, I spotted a three girl's we're looking at me like ' is this actually happened? 1 girl and 11 boys? '

I just sigh and went inside the room and closed behind me.

Seungyoun's Pov:

Y/n came inside the room with a frown in her face, I guess someone just judge her.

" hey? I know your nervous, but if something happens? Tell me ok " I said and she nodded with a smile.

" Y/n you still remember your line's right? " I ask her again.

" of course I remember? Your the one who teach me, non stop... Even Dohyun slept at your discussion " she complain and Dohyun was grinning in his face.

After that we already done put the make up and go down to perform.

30 Minutes later...

after the recording it was nice and fun to dance, sing as well. I've been always dreaming this for so long but I wish she was here as well.

" let's do this together! mina Hwaiting ~ "

We went off the stage and go straight to the backstage, and didn't expect to bump into!

" Y/n!? "

" OMO! Jeongin? "

We both shock and run each other for a hug. " yah?! Since when you got home " he pulled out and was smiling so cute that I didn't take it anymore!

" I just got home a week ago, and now I'm actually debut now " I said to him and he was impressed by me.

" *cough! * aish~ Y/n manager park is looking at you 😒" Yohan interrupt by our conversation, me and Jeongin said our goodbyes and he gave me a small paper in my hand and left.

" Yah? Manager Park wasn't looking at me? Or maybe? are you jealous? " I teased him.

" W-what!? I-i'm not jealous? watch your mouth! Or? " he cut off.

" or what? "

" Nothing - let's go! " he put his arm's around while nagging going inside the room, I know his jealous.