8 || The Past

Yohan's Pov:

Aug. 29 - 5:20am

Since we got debut, everything's is crazy and are scheduled we're piled up, tomorrow we will having a music show. I wonder what she's doing lately?

" hyung? You busy? " Dongpyo show up. " yeah, hyung fine- " " can you bring Y/n tomorrow to our dorm? " he suggested to me.

Isn't kinda to early to do that? " Pyo~ Y/n is going to be busy this week? Maybe next time? " I said and he nodded with a pout on his face.

" okay " he left and went to Hyeongjun and Wooseok? What on earth are they planning at? 😒 I'm not letting them nor to fall there saying about Y/n coming here.

Seungyoun's Pov:

Hmmm, I didn't know that Yohan is a quick thinker than us? He already knows what are moves.

I went off to my room and grab something to drink. I just suddenly noticed about that girl? I've been hearing her name since PDX101 from the staff.

And rumors said in media that they will putting a two girl's in a show? But it didn't happen at all. I wonder if she was that girl?

Y/n Pov:

4:27 pm

School is over my classmates invite me a party, but in the end I denied it. Because I'm the only one would get -

" Hangyul? since when I got his number? - Yeoboseyo~ " I answered the call and all I can hear was whisper and squealed sound in my phone and it hang up?

" that's weird? hahah... " I put my phone in my jacket and wait the bus stop. I sat down at the bench... I pulled my phone again and put my headphones in to listen some music too clear... My mind... I close my eyes...

FLASHBACK

Mar. 12, 2019 - 12:32pm.

Me and Mina were both practicing our vocals and dance with our teachers. To be honest they've been praising us since we come here. And they never thought that, a girl like us we're really want to succeed our goals.

" Y/n! And Mina! break time! " they announced it and we both smiled to each other, I fix my stuff before heading out the studio. I was done packing up, but she wasn't?

" do you need help? 😂" I ask her and she giggled and nodded. " yah Y/n! I'm kinda craving for Burger's 🤔 " she said and I rolled my eyes on her. I help her out and I spotted something on her bag? " hey? What's this? - " " NO!? W-WAIT!? - " I pulled out the paper bag and saw a pregnancy test? and it was positive?

I look at her, I was mad and sad at her!? " Mina??? What the hell is this!? " I shout her and good thing that everyone is left. She cried at me and kneeled down of me?

" p-p-please!!?? Don't tell my mom and dad about... I-im sorry Y/n... " she cried sobbing and apologizing me. " Mina? Since when? I never knew you had a boyfriend? Mina... Tell me everything! Did someone force you?! Tell me! Did someone rape you!? Please!! So I can help you! " I pleaded her and she started to talk but it was too late... Her face was shutter into fear? Is someone else here? -

I turned around and it was our manager who we're taking care of us. Mina stop crying and begging since this jerk came by? I stood up and made a angry expression at him!

" How dare you!? Touch my friend!? You fucking pervert!? " I punched him in the face and he was begging me to stop as well as Mina. Our shouting heard from the company and all the staff came by to stop us.

" That pervert!? Rape my friend!? AHHHHH!!! " the staff was holding me and the manager sent him to the hospital right away.

The CEO talk the both of us from the situation. Me, Mina, the CEO and the police.

" Miss Jang please tell us... What that guy did to you? " the police ask her questions about the manager.

" it was january that time, mr. Park (the manager), me and Y/n. We're at the studio, Y/n went out the room and so I was, but I forgot something inside the room, but I was going too open the door but, I heard him some nasty and dirty stuff about Y/n... I was protecting her... " she suddenly stop and look at me and I felt it was my fault because she's like this since we arrived here. I cried and lean down on my knees how careless I am.

" I'm sorry Mina... I'm sorry... " I cried she shake her head. " you don't have to, because I treat you like my own sister and I will always be your side " she said and we both ended up crying.

From the information about Mina said about the manager gave him 3-4 year's but he will having a death sentence if he got free, because he made many crimes in the past.

Me and Mina were still together side by side everytime but...

Mar. 30, 2019 - 3:33pm.

After that incident we we're actually going home, I was so excited to go back home to see my parents and especially Yohan.

All of us we're at the van with the staff as well. And it was time to go home. Mina fell asleep, I look at her how much she sacrifice for me and protect me from that guy.

It was a long ride and night came by, I open the window and take breath I look outside that this is our last day to our practice and when we came back I will show what my skills our! I felt sad for Mina that she's giving up her career for the baby she's carrying at, I fell asleep as well and snuggle myself to Mina.

(Chill there friends that how there show there sisterhood for each other.)

All of a sudden I woke up that the staff we're yelling for help?! I was fully awake? The driver was dead?! H-how!? On earth that happened!?

" Hyung!? Wake up??!! " the staff wake him up. The car was broke and as well the break won't work!? I wake up Mina, she was shock and confused the situation!? "Y/n? -"

*crash!!! *

I open my eyes and saw the staff we're laying down at the street. Dead. I look over Mina but I can't walk, I noticed that my stomach was stabbed by a sharp glass. But kept searching Mina, I heard a voice, I follow and it was her hanging by a cliff...

I grab her arm and tried to pull her up, " Mina! Don't you dare! let go!? " I shout her I force myself to pull her up but it was useless. I shout for help so many times!? To save my friend!

" PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP US!? IM BEGGING YOU!? SAVE MY FRIEND!? PLEASE!!! " i yelled and yelled to help us but no one came...

"Y/n... I can't survive... Look at me... I-i'm a mess... " she said her voice we're crack up, by the glass on her throat, my body slid down and fall at the cliff but I grab the fence to support for the both of us. I look down she lost her leg. I cried, I wanted to shout from her own situation.

" Y/n... Let me go... "

" NO I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO! MINA!? "

Y/n... There are more people... Out t-there... Just remember this... I'll treasure our friendship together... "

" NO! DON'T SAY THAT!? EVERYTHING'S WILL GOIN TO BE ALRIGHT! MINA! MINA!!! "

she let go my hand, but I still grabbing and holding all my might to save her!

" I'm sorry Y/n... Please can you tell Yohan that I love him... I'm sorry Y/n " she pulled out her hand of me.

" NOOOO!!!! MINA!!!!! "

END OF FLASHBACK