2 || Audition

Y/n Pov:

After week of preparing for my audition, first of all, Yohan didn't know what I doing recently. It's only me and Mina! The both of us will audition!

Maybe this is the chance that I needed!

" next is Im Y/n? And Jang Mina? " the director called our names and we went to the stage, it feels so good to be here...

" Ms. Im your application said that? Your a singer, dancer and rapper?. You can do compose song? That's impressive like a 15 yr old like you? " he compliment me and I was awe by it!

" and Mina? Is a vocal and Dancing? Are you both friends?" he asked and we both nodded are heads.

" so you can take the stage? And start at 1 minute? " he said and I was ready!

I was doing a starter pose before the song starts playing... " good luck from the both of us! Y/n! " " you too! "

(Just imagine 😁until 1:08~)

We both nailed it! And all the people in here are all stand-up from us!

" wow?! That was great and amazing performance! Okay next is vocal and Rapping? " he said and Mina go first before me.

Skip the foreplay....

After while of that and the result is in progress! I felt my heart racing so fast!

" I'm going to announce who got in the audition! " the director said, Mina hold my hand so tight.

" Im Y/n and Jang Mina! Congratulations from the two of you " he said the result and I was burst out crying, of how much I took so long for waiting this!

" Y/n!!! You did it!? "

" no! We did it!!! " we both jumping like a idiot and the staff called us for a meeting.

They discuss us their rules and regulations from the company, and we clearly understand it!

" Y/n and Min? Is it okay? That you girls go on abroad? " the manger said and we were confused why? All of a sudden?

" it's the better from the both of you. Too improve your skills and talents! " they said and I don't need that? " sir? I'm sorry but I'm already good at things already? " I said and they agree with that.

" we know you were? But we wanted you to become approve alot? You can gave us your answer until the end of the month! " Unnie said and explain everything...

Me and Mina went home and say are goodbye's... I was approaching my house suddenly I saw him waiting infront of the gate?

" you took so long? We're have you been lately? And why aren't you texting or calling me? " Yohan complain to me and I just laughed at him how cute he was!

" something happened?! That I didn't know! Tell me!!! " he said and tickled me!? " Yohan stop it!!! " I complain him and he stop. I open the gate and we both came inside.

" You did what!? " I explained him, everything even going to abroad and of course! My parents heard everything and my dad started to act 🙄 that he doesn't want me to leave?

" Wow i can't this is happening to us? I mean we both stick together? But know we're gonna separate ways... " he said and suddenly become sad?

" you don't have to stress over about me? I'll be fine and when I came back? I'll treat you! " i said and he doesn't want to?

" Y/n? When will you going to leave? " Eomma ask me. " if I say yes? Maybe the end of this month. "

" That's too early!? " Yohan complain and even my Dad...

I never knew this would be happened step by step... But it's my own sake for my career though...