6 || Chance?

Hyeongjun's Pov:

Aug. 28 - 1:26pm

Okay!? Don't spill this out! - " Hi Y/n " I finally get to chance to talk to her, she look at me with her wided eyes.

" hey~ you already know me, can I ask your name? " she ask me.

" Song Hyeongjun~ nice to meet you "

" Hehhe nice to meet you as well hope we get to know each other " she said and offered me a hand shake, we both shake hands and I saw the other member's reaction and suddenly Yohan saw me.

" yah? What are you two doing? " Yohan hyung cross him arm and he was laughing.

" hey don't your such a bully? towards them? " Y/n fight back.

" Y/n! 😮 Yohan hyung is always bullying me and Hyeongjun!!! " Dongpyo implied and runaway.

Ahhh are they going to argue now-

Y/n Pov:

" Yohan? you know I hate it, when someone gets bullied? " I said and stood up from my chair.

" It's n-not bully! I mean look at those two!? There too cute! So I always squeeze their faces and tease them all the time 😂" Yohan laugh and was so done with it.

" I need to go somewhere 😒 " I said and walk out.

" where are you going " he said and followed my back.

" I just need to go somewhere? " I said while still walking around, and Yohan lost interest. And I knew it he will give up just like that.

I went to a nearest washroom and fix myself, I wash my face and clean up fasterly.

" Y/n!!! Run!? " Mina said and I didn't want her to leave.

Why everytime I have to remember that!? -

I snapped out my head and started to cry, I lowered my head and trying to forget everything, but it's to useless, to forget the past.

I look at myself in the mirror, I look at my hand and punch the mirror, it broke into pieces and my knuckles started to bleed.

I washed up and and run off the washroom and suddenly one of Yohan's members saw me.

" Your hand is bleeding!? " he said and wanted to help you but I was so scared and nervous, I runaway and find a pharmacy to treat my hand.

Seungwoo's Pov:

The kids were having fun lately, and Of course Yohan was happy lately because he have his friend by him, I've never seen him so much happier?

My phone rang and it was Seungsik, I answered him.

Seungsik 💟💞
" Hyung~ how are you "

Me:
" I'm fine and the staff
gave us a break, how
are the boy's? "

Seungsik 💟💞
" Seungwoo you don't
have too worried about
us...

Me:
" thanks Seungsik-ah
I just realized -"

I stop talking and I saw Y/n went off the washroom and her hand is bleeding!?

" Your hand is bleeding!? " I shout out with concern about her.

Seungsik 💟💞
" hyung? my hands
Are fine? Just
kidding - what wrong? "

Me:
" I'll hang up I'll call
You back!"

I followed Y/n but she was so fast? Did Yohan know this? I better to tell him -
" Wait! don't tell him " I heard her voice and I turned around.

She was hiding her hand and she's carrying a medical kit? " did you buy that? " I ask her and she nodded.

" please don't tell Yohan... " she begged.

" okay but, you know he will saw that and the others as well? Tell me what happened? " I ask her but she's to scared, I tried my best but it didn't work.

" let me clean your wound up " I offered and she look at me and agree, we sat at the bench and saw her hand is bleeding to much.

" I think we should go to the hospital " I requested her, she was in blank face.

" Do you think? Can you escape from the past... " she spoke and ask me.

" what do you mean by that? " I said.

" N-nothing... "

" those someone hurt you? Or you remind by someone? " I made a option, she lowered her head.

" mianeh, I really can't tell you everything what happened, I don't want people worried about me... " she said and look at me.

" okay... I just noticed we have the same attitude. "

" is that so? Heh... " she started to smile up and I smile as well.

I almost clean and bandage her hand, " thanks for helping me " she thank me and I nodded my head.

" you should go to the hospital, and check on it? Arraso? " I implied her and she nodded.

" there you are! - what happened to your hand? " Yohan react and he grab her hand, but Y/n doesn't want to let him.

" you know me! I always got sprain my hand everytime 🙄" she lied and Yohan believe it!?

Y/n look at me and wink. I wink as well and all of us enjoy our day off.

" that girl has something? she's strong a girl in outside but inside she's in pain... " I thought to myself and have fun with them.

No one's Pov:

" Im Y/n... That girl is she hanging out with those boys? Tsk what a disgusting girl!? " I thought to myself.

That girl has too teach her lesson and learned what she did to me!?

She has to pay!

A/n: Thank you for reading this book! 😍 and reach out to 1k!!!