3 || Leaving...

Yohan's Pov:

I can't believe she's leaving now...

I'll miss her so much...

But?

Sigh.... Maybe it's not the right time to tell her the truth...

The way a feel for her...

Tomorrow she will be leaving... And I'm not ready to left alone...

The Next Day

Y/n, Me, Mina and They're parents are here in the airport waiting them before they leave...

Suddenly Y/n pulled my clothes, I turned around. " what's wrong? " " I'm going to miss you~ " she said and hug me.

I hug her back and I miss her... " can't you just stay for little bit... "

" if I can do that. " she said and I giggle.

" Passenger! USA is now available to board in... "

" that's our que! " Mina said and pick their bag's. But Y/n doesn't want to let me go? " hey theirs your flight?" I was concerned and she let me go.

" hey! Don't do much trouble okay! Don't hurt yourself and listen to your parents all the time! " she ordered me and I nodded my head.

She smiled at me and pick her bag's, " Yohan? " " yeah? " " *you suddenly kiss him in the cheek * take care~ "

She runaway and went to Mina and wave at me. Did she really do that on purpose? Or she likes me as well... That girl always making me crazy everytime.

3 months ago

It's been a while Y/n didn't contact me? I'm worried, that maybe something happened to her?

Sigh... I shouldn't say that... Maybe she's just busy... Isn't it kinda too long?! That's she's away from us?

" I miss her... " I mumbled and slide myself in the mirror. " who?! Yohan??? You have a girlfriend?? " my friends suddenly show up, in the studio.

" n-no! She's my friend... " I said.

" Are you sure? " Taaeun tease me.

After that argument, my phone rang and it's her!? Y/n!!! " Ohhh!!! Is that her!? " Gyunhyeol said and I walk away from them...

Y/n:
" Yohan!!!! "

Me:
" yah? I thought
you forget about me 😒"

Y/n:
" what? why would I do that?
Yohan I'm going back
Home~ "

Me:
" JINJA!? what date? "

Y/n:
" secret! Yohan if your
Here as well? The view
is so amazing... I really
Miss you~"

Me:
" I know you will
miss me~ how was
your work being a
Idol? Y/n? "

Y/n:
" fine as well! And my
Brother keeps annoying
me everytime 😤"

Me:
" Hahaha! Goodluck! With
That 😁I can't
Wait too see you again "

Y/n:
" me too~ Yohan... "

She suddenly stop talking? " Y/n? Are you there?- " " yeah I'm good 😊! Are final destination is here! Bye! " "bye! "

She hang up, heh I can tell she's really busy and tired. Just from her voice, I can feel her pain.

Night came by, and I was going home until, PD-nim show up and ask me to his office.

I was nervous and scared, because it's kinda my second time coming here, what will he say to me? Debuting me? Wait that's too much?

I just got here for 3 months?

" Kim Yohan " the Producer ask me and I sit up straight to my sit.

" yes sir! " I said and greet him.

" your a trainee for almost 3 months right? " he said and I nodded. Is he kicking me out!?

" is it ok? That your going through a survival show? " he was serious about it and I was in a daze.

" what kind of Survival show? PD-nim sir? " I said and I was confused.

" do you know Produce 101 right? " he directly said and it was surprisingly, this is my chance...

" so are you in? "

" yes sir! And I'll make proud to this company sir! I'll work hard! "

2 weeks past...

Today... We're going to film X1-ma... And now I know why Y/n like to be on the stage. One day... We will see each other in the stage soon...

A/n: I hope the boys will stick together 😞 because of the rigged vote!? Fucking K-nets! 😒 they can't accept people who always working hard for their own career? When I watch the final episode my heart was skipping!? I mean yeah! 6/11 that's my rooting member to join! But the rest I accept them! And us as well!? We accept them, because that's their results of their final vote 😭 since they got debut until now, basher's, anti-fan or fake fan's.

Still wanted to ruin everyone's life... And I wanted to say Condolences to F(x) Sulli... Rest in peace, this is what happened to other people, getting pressure or depressed by those... They don't even think? I mean saying harsh words to people? Is the most hurtful things to hear? This is why people are scarier than a ghost...

And I don't want the boys happen to that. 😞 just saying... If ever happen... But we don't want that... To happen, as a fans or other fan's in other group out there! Please don't let them down...