21 || Friday Night

Narrator's Pov:

X1 members we're visiting alot of Variety show this pass few weeks, they got even more popular than they thought especially for Y/n.

Well of course she's the only single girl with 11 boys in a group. Many fans didn't mistreated or having bad thoughts on her, they just seem to be have cute and joyful relationship to one another.

Ship didn't missed them of course. Alot of fans have been shipping her to left and right. Especially for her and Yohan of course, they've even shared there childhood memories together and all of them we're even more curious about them.

Comment 1#: " Wuahh!!! I'm so curious about Yohan and Y/n! "

Comment 27#: " I can't believe it that all of them were so whip from her!!! "

Comment 49#: " Even the maknae can't even handle her 😂"

Comment 72#: " the way Seungyoun and Seungwoo treated her like a princess 😭 I wish I was her place! But there all like that!!! "

Comment 80#: " Y/n is one of the best idol that ive ever seen! Truly the definition of perfection idol! "

Comment 101#: " this girl Y/n! Is my classmates in our school and one of my friends in here! I'm totally saying that! She's is the nicest and sweetest person that you will have! Y/n it's me!!! Yumi😁"

Y/n_official0827: " Yumi-shii!!! 😆 OMO!!! Stop saying it, your making me blush and embarrassed! "

Comment 329#: " ohh!!! Is she reading our comments!? 😳 girl Yumi whoever you are your lucky!!! "

Comment 465#: " I wanna be friends with her!!! "

Comment 653#: " last time Y/n, made a huge a scandal last week though but that wasn't a scandal to be honest, she's protecting her members from some obsession fan's (Saesang) they're so rude to the matter of fact 😤 but Y/n stood up for them. I'm so proud for her existence! "

Comment 784#: " i heard about that though, to be honest I was there too. She's literally stood up for the boys from the crazy fans. And that's right! not in a wrong way of telling them.

Comment 945#: " true, she's the greatest idol that I saw and follow her through month's ago. A loyal and faithful person. "

Comment 1598#: " X1 member's are so lucky to have her in the team!! I've heard that she's closed to Stray Kids I.N and Seungmin, especially TXT Kang Taehyun! "

Comment 2734#: " sometimes I'm so gay to her or become straight to the boy's! She's too awesome and cool. Even her personality is on the point! "

Y/n: " Wow 😳 I've never thought that I've been a big Attention from the social media? "

Eunsang: " yeah though 😗 oh hey? Are you gonna watch us later? "

Y/n: " yeah I am 😁 - oh wait I'm not? I made plans with Taehyun. "

Junho: " since when the two of you were close? "

Minhee: " wow? This is the first time that you will asking her from a curiosity! "

Y/n: " well? Me and Taehyun had a competition in a debate and I won and because of that? We kinda became close friends after that contest? "

Yohan: " psshh 🙄 he just wanted to be friends? That's not true "

Y/n: " I heard you! "

Dongpyo: " so that means? Your not gonna watch Movie marathon with us tonight? "

Hangyul: " probably I think they will gonna date 😒 "

Y/n: " his just a friend 😬"

Seungwoo: " oh really? Okay if we won your not seeing this "friend'