10 || 12th member?!

Y/n Pov:

AUG. 30 - 10:34 AM

Good thing though I went home and didn't stay all night in there or something would happen.

My parents wasn't home, cuz they're having a business trip but there will come back before Christmas.

I already fix my stuff and ready to go, last night I have a dream with Mina, she look's worried about me and saying stuff that ' everything's gonna be alright. ' I hugged her before I opened my eyes.

I felt my heart ache a little bit, I reach out the medicine and drunk. " Y/n, deep breath... " after that session the door knock, I walk futher to the door and saw manager Yoon.

" you ready? " he ask me and I slightly nodded at him, he helped me with my stuff, putting it in the van. I hop inside I was nervous and excited to see them. Is this actually happened? Huh...

I put my headphones and listen to some music to set up my mood.

2:54PM

After hours in the road, my destination was here. I felt tremble and nervous at same time, I don't know how to react to them or to say?

" Y/n? nervous? I know it took awhile to make your debut, I hope you will like at this group. " Manager Jung said and went to the van to help my luggage while I'm holding my bag.

My phone rang and it's Yohan! -

Me:
" Yeoboseyo~ Yohan "

Yohan🐰:
" ey! Y/n how's your
meet up with your
new members? "

Me:
" I'm still outside of
the house? actually it's
kinda big and nice place! "

Yohan 🐰:
" wahhh! - oh I almost
forgot were
also gonna have
another member
with us? Isn't that crazy! "

Me:
" wow? A 12th member?
that's bizarre? well I'm
gonna go see ya later? "

Yohan 🐰:
" yeah see you
later bye~ "

Me:
" bye... "

we both hang up and I look around the place's -

Wait a minute!? I've been here? did I? It looks familiar in my dreams? Or was it real? I don't remember?

" Y/n stay here. I'm going to check the guy's in there " Manager jung left and went inside the house.

Seriously though? I've been here? Or was it a dream?

Wooseok's Pov:

All of us we're at the living room waiting for a new member. Isn't that illegal to do?

They manage to add another person? I thought it's a 11 member not 12? Does he knows how to count numbers at all!?

after that, manager Jung went inside and something to announce, maybe it's here 🙄

" I wanted all of you be nice to this person, Dont make her uncomfortable ok? " he said and went to the front door.

" wait! Did hyung said 'Her' ???" Seungyoun stated and yes all of us heard.

" guy's stand up " Seungwoo command us to make her feel home.

" oh! - " we heard a voice coming inside.

" shock its a girl? " Dongpyo mumbled and try to peek -

" Y/n!? "

" umm... Hi? " she said.

All of us we're shock and frozen to saw her.

" Y/n? Is our new member? " Yohan pointed her.

" yeah! - wait? You all know her? That was fast? anyways boy's don't make her uncomfortable? Make sure to feel her at home. If I heard one of you trying to mess with her! - Nah that's it... So see you tomorrow morning bye... " manager Jung left and just like that.

" I don't know why? Or what's going on? " Y/n said and look down to her feet.

" since when you audition? We've never know that a girl can debut with us? " Seungyoun ask her so many questions.

" yes I got in the audition, I was about to part at Produce 48, but it turn out like this? " she implied her word's.

" the staff and the PD-nim say that, I can't fit my image to a girly group. So they flew to America to train and wait the another produce. But it turned hell my life since I got incident, but I'm not telling what Happened to me their... That's all I can say... " she explained her story and we kinda understand.

I thought that the show is a cruel and unusual survival show, and yet it is.

" if that so? Welcome to our group " I said and made a hand shake with her. We both shake and I felt my heart beat? Okay?

" if Y/n stays here for five years? So we're are you going to room at? " Dongpyo complain and all of us look each other.

" well me and Seungyoun we're roommates? " Hangyul said.

" while me, Junho and Minhee " Hyeongjun implied.

" Dohyun and I are roomie " Eunsang said l.

" Me and Yohan hyung are roommates as well? - while Seungwoo and Wooseok hyung have their own rooms? " Dongpyo added and made Y/n a choice.

" I'm not letting! Y/n sleep with those two? " Yohan complain?

" wait! You don't trust us? Even your own hyung? " I told him he just pout there.

" ok how about this? Let Y/n choose whom room she would choose from the both of us. Cleared? " Seungwoo made a deal.

" I made a choice! I'll pick -"