12 || Congrats

Y/n Pov:

" what? " I questioned him and should I invite him over?

" please, I promise I won't do anything stupid there " Eunsang complain and I don't have any choice to.

" sure~ " I said to him and he looks so excited than me 😐. " Yehey! - let's go! " he said and hold my hands outside the door.

I think this would be fun ☺

Dohyun's Pov:

" am I the only one who saw that? 😑" I said to Junho and Minhee they were surprised to see Eunsang like that for the first time?

" nope. " Minhee implied and he went straight to Yohan's room.

" do you know we're there going? " Junho ask me. Ohhh? Someone is interested at Y/n 😏

" well Eunsang and Y/n hangout and went to a mall. " i said to him and I think, I should have them a little game on them.

" wow? I didn't know that Eunsang would be so serious about this? " Seungyoun hyung came in and heard all about it.

" aish don't listen to him, She's having fun with her friends and classmate " Yohan interrupt and I was caught by my act.

" Maknae! - why did you lie!?" Seungyoun complain and I'm so so much in trouble!!!

Eunsang's Pov:

5:26 pm

Me and Y/n were at the taxi, she's at her phone busy texting.

While me doing the same thing. Doesn't kinda weird that? I shouldn't come over? I mean I've never had been out lately since PDX101?

Nah she didn't react or anything. " Hey Eunsang? " she spoke. " yes? "

" why you want to come with me? " she ask.

" well to be honest? I really wanted to go outside, I always ask the member's to go out! Like mall, park, watching movies and stuff like that! " I explained my situation and she laugh at me.

" if you want to say that earlier? But if your bored and lonely? you can ask me " she implied her word's with a sweet expression from her. I was so moved how sweet she is?

I never thought that Yohan is so lucky to have her? - I mean as a 'friend' not in relationships.

" oh we're here Eunsang! " she said and went out and I did the same thing.

We both walk over to some group and I think it's her classmates.

" hey Y/n! Ohhh??? who's this guy with you??! " Her friend teased her.

" this is my one of my members in the group his Eunsang " she introduced me to her friends and there were all looking at me and her. Ok i know this kind of situation hehehe...

Yohan's Pov:

" so Eunsang is with Y/n? how on earth did that happen? " I ask Dohyun and everyone in here.

" don't know? But they look closed? " Minhee said and I think they wanted to make me jealous over Eunsang to Y/n. That won't work on me 😤.

" aren't you going to call her? " Hangyul tease me.

"there fine... " I complain.

" suit to yourself man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " Seungyoun implied and walked away.

Y/n Pov:

It's been past 3 hour's and all of us have fun and they were having fun as well with Eunsang lately 😂.

" Bye Y/n and Eunsang it was so fun today! " my friends said our goodbyes and me, him were both walking at the middle of the night.

" I didn't know your a top class and everything else? Are you really that famous!? " he joked around.

" hahaha... to be honest I'm not that type of person who show off because of my skills and knowledge. I like whatever I'm doing. " I told him and he understands.

" I just remembered I have a exam next week! and please please! Don't tell the Hyung's that I failed on my math! can you help me? " he begged for it.

" sure, I don't think that would be hard Hahah! No I'm joking I will help you out. " I said to him and he was happy to hear it.

He suddenly hug me out of nowhere and pulled back what he did.

" s-sorry about!? I-i was just excited! " he scratched his head and crook down with plastered smile and blush on his face.

After that we come back home and I realized the house is total black out!? " wait - why does the place is dark?! " I said and searching the switch.

I let my hand to travel to the wall and I felt a hard spot? Huh what is this? I use both hands and trying to feel it?

" Y/N!!! CONGRATS " the light's opened and my eyes started to blur?

" um Y/n? Why are you touching Seungwoo's chest? " Seungyoun complain and the boys react. I startled and look at him!?

Shit!?!!!!!

I walk out behind and run towards to Yohan not realizing what have I done!? WUAHHH!!!??