9 || Injured

Aug. 29 - 9:28pm.

Hangyul's Pov:

I was out of the company finding something to buy and eat. I look around the place's? It's not my taste 😒 I went to a bus stop and ride into it...

10 minutes later...

I'm still at the bus, I look at the window scanning and watching people we're doing this night... The bus stop suddenly and his talking someone outside? I stand up and look at myself - wait!? Is that Y/n!!!

I ran off the bus and she was past off? In the middle of this night? The bus went off immediately. " hey? Wake up? " I woke her up and she finally open her eyes.

" what on earth are you doing here? Sleeping in the bus stop? " I ask her but she still dozed off? I think she's sick? She doesn't wear anything padding or jacket? I took off my padding and suit on her.

I don't have any choice? I took her bag and carried her in my back. I know I should take care my back problems? But she needs help. I didn't know she's like this? Wait? Did she knows Yohan got injured earlier,  while we where filming? Sigh...

Maybe I should took her out of our dorm. It was not kinda far actually? It would take 30 minutes to walk there. * tummy growling* ughhhh....

30 minute's later... At the dorm...

Yes! I'm already here!!! Damn that was kinda exercise there? She's not kinda heavy? Is she eating lately?

I knock the door... And 😐 *knock* 😑 *knock* huhhhhhh....

I open the door to myself. " I'm home" I shout at the whole house and the maknae show up. " oh hyung your here? - WHO ON EARTH IS THAT!? " Dohyun shout!?

" yah? Why on earth you shouting at? - Hangyul??? Did you brought a dead body here!? " Seungyoun hyung added. And all the boys went in except for Yohan who still upstairs I guess.

" wait! Just let me put her in the couch! Please! " I said and there eyes wided and follow by me. I gently put Y/n down in the couch. And they finally realize it was her.

Seungwoo hyung and Wooseok hyung looks furious in there eyes?! " I-i didn't do anything! I just help her out! That's all! " I explained to them.

" but hyung? Why she look's passed out? " Eunsang said while grabbing her hand. " she's cold? What Happened? " Minhee said.

I explained the member's and Now Yohan's here he look's so worried about Y/n?

Yohan's Pov:

Hangyul explain to us about Y/n condition. Is she doing alright? She's not like that before. She change since Mina died and there accident, I think she's still traumatized all this time.

She's a type of girl that, you don't have to worry about her, she care's people around her, but herself no...

" Dongpyo is it okay that? You should sleep with the other member's room's? I'm going to take care of her all night. " I said to him and he understands the situation.

Author's Pov:

The boys we're done discussing at Y/n, but the other problem is that Yohan can't perform at their event in any types of show. Afterall they started to debut.

Yohan open the door and saw Y/n laying down sleep. He close the door behind him, even though his trying his best to stand up and walk. He sat down at the bed and gently put his foot in the bed.

" hey Y/n~ wake up... " he woke her up and she finally open her eyes, she sat down and look at Yohan. " Yohan... we're am I? And - did you got injured again? " she said and noticed Yohan's bandages. He nodded and he changed the topic.

" and you? Why did you suddenly slept at the middle of the bus stop? Good thing Hangyul saw you. " Yohan implied it, Y/n face started to blank.

" sorry... I-it's... Hard to forget... " she stated and tear went down to her face, Yohan pulled her over to him. Telling her that. " Y/n... I know it's hard to forget that, but sometimes you need to let go, it's already in the past, Mina would be happy if she saw you smile and being positive all the time. " Yohan calm her down.

" you know I can't, many people said that already... It's just... It's my fault that Mina died... " Y/n implied her word's.

" it's not your fault, Mina save your life that day. And you save her as well,  please don't cry. " Yohan didn't give up his words for her, of course they're both friends and they both help each other.

Silence came by to them, one of them didn't move a single muscle. Suddenly Y/n phone rang, she pulled out and reach her phone to the desk beside her, she answered the phone.

Y/n was speaking to the PD-nim, from we're she trained of. " Miss Y/n, tomorrow morning you will saw your new group. I hope that your hardship will be reach upon your dreams and congrats as well... " it hang up. Y/n wanted to cheer but bitter sweet.

" what's did it say? " Yohan asked.

" I'm meeting my new group tomorrow morning... I don't know how to express... " she said.

" aww! Y/n is going to debut congrats DONGSAE!!!! "Yohan yelled and cheering for her.

" don't call me!? Dongsae??? " she reacted.

" what's the hold up here? " Seungwoo came to the room with the others as well.

" well! This girl is going to debut! -"

" I didn't say anything debut!? I said I'm going to meet my new members tomorrow!? "

" ohhhh!!! Congrats!! " The maknae line cheer her as well and also the Hyung line.

And that night become so noisy and loud, Y/n decided to go back home, cuz she needed to prepare for her meet.

" did Y/n go home already? " Hangyul ask.

" yeah hyung! You just saw her got at a taxi? " Dohyun answered him.

" OK! Manager text me? He said there would be another member on our group? Wait did I say right? - ohhh? " Seungwoo announced the boy and ended up shook.

" wait?! Someone is joining the group? " Wooseok react and little bit pissed.

" That's kinda unfair? Right? " Seungyoun question.

" Eunsang I had a feeling about this? " Junho talk to him.

" what do you mean? " Eunsang ask him.

" do you think that Y/n would join our group? " Junho spilled out the milk.

" that's nonsense? Or those it impossible? I mean? " Minhee didn't know what to say.

" maybe... We still don't know who? Or why? " Dongpyo interrupt.

" we just need to wait until tomorrow? And it's the best to greet him? " Hyeongjun said.

" Hyeongjun is right, but we need to get rest and meet this person tomorrow morning. " Yohan complain and all of the member's agreed on him.