18 || Misunderstanding (Part 2)

Y/n Pov:

FLESHBACK

It was around 2015, I was 12 back then 5th grade middle school, I was a new student my parents move here in Seoul because of there job.

I know they don't have any time for me but I kinda understand them.

My Mom drop me at the school gate and I was nervous and anxious because I don't have any experience of it, I've never been at school before.

I take a excellerate exam and I was passed right away.

" okay class I wanted to introduce you to Y/n, Y/n? you can sit there with Mina " the teacher said and I follow her orders.

" Hi! I'm Jang Mina! can you please be my friend! " she said while holding my hand. I smile and nodded at her.

" Im Y/n, to be honest your the first person that ask me to be my friend... " I flustered by and she was flustered as well. " Ohhh! is that so? are you free later? let's hangout afternoon to celebrate on it! " she implied and became hyped up.

" Mina! your being noisy again 😒 just shut up you're filthy mouth will ya? " the girl behind us complain at Mina? I look at her and she was giving me a death glare?

" what are you looking at? Tsk 🙄" she irritates at me. I just comfort Mina and started to listen the entire class.

Three months later...

Me and Mina became true friends we were like always on our back to each other in a action movie.

I tell her my reason why I just started going school and she felt bad for me for that and yeah...

It was a good day at school me and Mina walk in to the hallway and just noticed that all the students here looking at me? Did I do wrong? Did I do something that I didn't do anything?

I clench my fists and look down at my shoes. Mina open the door and I went behind her, but someone push me away and even Mina.

They took my backpack and throw away all of them laughing at me, throwing there trash at me. They grab Mina's hand she wanted to help me.

" did you touch my bag yesterday? And took my wallet? Because you're the one here left while us were at gym time? " Yoona shout at me and slap my face. She took my bag and rampage all my stuff.

" I can't believe this Im Y/n? your a good student at our class? " our teacher said and was disgusted by me?

" Yoona! I found your wallet! " Rinu took the wallet at my bag? What on earth?

" No!!! That's not true! Teacher Yoona is framing my Friend! Y/n didn't take her wallet! your such a bitch Yoona! " Mina said while cursing Yoona at.

I look at Yoona with all my anger inside of me. She kneeled down and whisper.

'that's what you get... For taking all my reputation now there mine again. Good luck finding a new school! " she stood and laugh at me.

To be honest I didn't cry at that day, I just felt bad to myself cuz I didn't even have a chance to stand up on my own.

That day my parents came to school they we're shocked what they heard about me, ' My daughter is a thief? ' Dad said and angered by the principal.

They didn't believe what they we're saying because they known my reason why I was left in the classroom.

It was Saturday and Mina visit me, because the school gave me a suspended for stealing Yoona wallet even though is all made up.

" I can't believe that miss goody two shoes! That is literally a devil! 😤is so! Ughhh!!! " Mina angered and didn't know what to say about.

I just remembered my Dad gave me a form for joining Martial art class. Maybe I should try and find myself in there.

After that, I got in but I didn't know how to interact at them, they were all busy in training until this guy came.

" Hi! are you Y/n? I'm Kim Yohan! I'll guide you through smooth and rough times! -what did I say right? " he said and mumbles at the end. I laugh at him and he scratched his head.

" sorry that was kinda embarrassed... So are you ready for your first day of training? " he said and raised his hand, he making a signal, I sigh and hold his hand. " Hwaiting! " we both unison with.

Because of that training we kinda became close friends as well. And I just noticed his little like a brother to me. I said my problem's to him and he was pissed off by that.

" ahh... If only I can beat them up, but I can't. " he said and take a from his drink.

" well of course you can't? Oh yeah did those gangsters stop messing with you? Or? " I ask him and I noticed he have a bruise on his neck? That wasn't before?

" did they did that to you? " I pointed out the bruise.

" oh this! You know how training is kinda hard? - ok what's that look? " he implied and shock at my expression.

" nothing... I'm kinda mad at you, because you weren't honest. " I said and left him. I took my bag, no one there's to interfere one of my friends...

There probably sorry if I do this to them, after all its there fault from the first place. They made me like this, so I'll show them what they did to me...