2.2: Hell Nos and Headphones

Henley's P.O.V

"Hens?"

I look up from the book I was reading to my loving boyfriend. It's been two more months since we first said "I love you", and things are going great. Duff has constantly been giving me compliments, kisses, and has been trying to have sex with me a lot. Not that I mind, but I get tired. He wears me out.

"Yeah?" I say.

He rubs my legs which are laying across his lap. "I love you."

I giggle and nudge him with my foot. "You better." He pouts wanting an 'I love you' back. I put the book down on the coffee table. I crawl over to Duff and sit on his lap. I kiss him long and hard, enjoying the feeling of him against me. I pull away to look in his eyes. "I love you, too."

"Good," He says, grinning.

"Don't get cocky, McKagan," I warn, moving my arms from around his neck and running my hands down his chest. I grin as I notice that he's wearing a button up shirt with only one button towards the bottom done.

"You're one to talk, Baxter," He grins, scrunching his nose at me.

I giggle at the adorable sight. I lean in and kiss him again. This time it gets more heated. His hands travel down to my ass, squeezing it without warning. His tongue slips into my mouth when I gasp. This makes this into a full on make out session. Duff manages to lay me down on the couch. His lips leave mine and travel down my neck, leaving many kisses and hickeys. I moan as he gets down to my collar bone. He sucks and bites there.

Duff's hands move down to the hem of my low cut shirt. He moves to pull it off when the door swings open. Duff and I jump, looking to who cause the ruckus. We weren't surprised to find Steven stumbling into the apartment while making out with some girl. They break apart and look at us.

"Hey guys," Steven slurs, a huge grin on his face. "You guys look horny, too. You wanna join?"

"I think we're gonna say-."

I interrupt Duff. "Hell no."

"On this one," He finishes, laughing at my answer.

"Okay! I'll see you guys in the morning," Stevie says happily, taking the girl back to his room.

"Is it just me or did that girl look like Madeline?"

I gasp, looking at Duff. "She did! Really dark hair, an annoyed face. He's still heartbroken, the poor thing."

"Have you talked to Madeline?"

I shake my head. "I guess they just went back to the way it was before I came along. That works for me. They were getting on my nerves."

Duff chuckles, moving some hair out of my face. I giggle as I realize he's still hovering over me.

"You're not in the mood anymore, are you?" He asks, a smirk on his lips.

"Not really," I respond, glancing at the time. "Maybe we could go to bed and cuddle?"

"Ew," Duff says in a mocking voice. "Not cuddling! That's not manly enough for me."

I giggle and slap his chest playfully. "You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot."

"Yeah, you are."

I lean up again to kiss him, but a loud knock on the door interrupts us. I sigh, letting Duff get off of me. I stand up and walk over to door. I open it to reveal the last person I expected.

"Madeline, what are you doing here?"

She looks down at her shoes, her dark hair falling into her face. "I-I wanted to see Stevie. I wanted to say I'm sorry and that he didn't deserve what I did."

"I'd gladly take you to him," I say. Her eyes light up. "But he's a bit. . .busy at the moment." Just as I said that a particularly loud moan came from the girl. "I don't think you'd wanna see that."

I'm shocked to see the tears that start to roll down Madeline's cheeks. "I messed up so bad," She laughs dryly through the tears. "He won't want me back."

My heart softens. "You never know. He could."

"He's fucking another girl right now, Henley!" She yells.

Madeline's eyes widen as she hears the squeaking of the bed and the moaning stop. Steven either finished at a very coincidental time, or he heard her. Or both.

"Oh my God," She groans.

Steven walks out into the living room, his hair very disheveled and his facial expression is confused. I move my hair from my face and behind my shoulders. It's a nervous tick I have. Steven looks to me, then back to Madeline, who's in tears.

"Why the fuck is she here?" Stevie asks in probably the most hostile voice I've ever heard from him. However, that hostility was short lived as he stepped forward, and accidentally stepped on Bella's foot. This elicited a whine from her, which immediately caught Stevie's attention. "I'm so sorry, baby!" He picks the small pug. "I didn't mean to do that!"

I giggle at him. I walk over to them, taking the dog. "You talk to her," I say. My voice was low enough that only Stevie heard me.

Steven seems reluctant at first, but ultimately walks out onto the porch to talk to his ex-girlfriend. I sit back down next to Duff, placing the pug into my lap. I scratch behind her ears, and her back. She seems to love the attention. Then, she decided she was done with me and jumped back onto the floor.

I roll my eyes and mutter, "Traitor."

Duff wraps an arm around my shoulders. He seems perfectly content. "Do you think they'll work it out?"

"I have no idea," I answer truthfully.

I know that Steven was majorly pissed. And for a good reason. She completely broke him. I'm sure seeing her make out with Hyde was probably the worst feeling ever. I don't know what I'd do if Duff cheated on me. It would shatter my heart.

"Well, if we hear yelling, that's code for us to make sure they haven't killed each other," Duff laughs.

"Perfect," I grin, snuggling into my boyfriend. I lean my head against his shoulder. My eyes droop closed, exhaustion threatening to overwhelm me. Just then a thought pops into my head. I lift up my head and look at Duff. "What happened to that girl that Stevie brought home?"

"Probably climbed out the window."

"She could've used the front door."

Duff's grin widens. "Sounds familiar."