Kidnap - chapter 1

Wang Yibo 's POV

     It was already dark outside. I was sitting on a chair with  a glass of water in my hand. My mind was searching for something. Suddenly I  heard a deep voice from behind "Wang Yibo...what are you thinking so deeply ?"
     "Thinking about how to start our plan to trap our most wanted criminal." I replied.
      The man came in front of him from behind. He is tall young man. He sat on the chair before me. He is his detective partner Jewu Jun. "So you are thinking about CEO Meng Yao." he nodded to tall him yes. 
      "But he is dangerous and his plans are so perfect...how can  we trap..we need evidences for that." Jewu Jun said .
      He just look at him if he has any clue.
      "Have you ever thought about his weak point? It  will help us. But the weak point must be very strong" Zuwu Jun said.
   " Hmm"  he nodded and replied "It is his son Xiao zhan. "
   Jewu Jun asked curiously,"Oh...that's great. Did you gather any information about him. "
   "Yes. I know him. He is a well known doctor .  He works at Memorial Health  Care hospital. I have heard that he is soft and polite. I don't  trust him. He might be like his father."
   "So let's start investigation from tomorrow "

   Zewu Jun's POV

   Next day we woke up early and got ready. We headed towards. Memorial Health Care. Wang Yibo parked our car in front of a small park. Then we  walked a little towards the hospital. Then suddenly I  saw a tall and handsome man is helping an old man to cross the road. Not only this I saw the man bought some food from a shop and gave it to a beggar"Ah...nowadays people became so selfish and never help each other but this man is so kind he is helping an old man to cross the road and also carrying his bags."I thought.

  " There he is" suddenly  Wang Yibo  said to me pointing towards him.
  "Oh...so this is Xiao Zhan ".
  "We have to Kidnap him and we should do it at night as he works  at late night hours" he said.
  Soon after that we visited the entire area and thought a plan to kidnap him.
  It was almost 11p.m.
  We weared black clothes and cover our faces with mask so that no one could  identify  us. Soon we reached there and waited a while. Then I saw Xiao Zhan coming out. He just came in front of the park. We started to work according to our plan. It was really calm and silence. No one  was there except me Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. We followed him a little bit. Then Wang Yibo walked a bit faster and cover Xiao Zhan mouth and nose with a handkerchief in which senseless medicine is already sprayed in it. Then I came in front of Xiao Zhan and tied his hands with a rope. He struggled hard to free but soon lost his consciousness. Then soon we took him on car and drove to our home.
     After that Wangi Yibo took Xiao Zhan to a room. I went to my room and was changing my clothes. Suddenly I heard some voice.
___________
1. English is not my first language so I am not good in English
2. Sorry for typing mistakes.