Zen' s residence- chapter 12

Xiao Zhan's POV

Soon we left Yang's residence. I was just thinking of Jin Guangyao. I have heard his name from my colleague at hospital. Why Mr. Yang said Jin Guangyao so nervously? Did Jin Guangyao threaten Yang for ink.
"Sir, how do you feel at Yang's residence?" Zhao Zen said.
"Fine." Zewu Jun replied.
"He really should be admired for his talent." I said.
"Are you a costumer of Mr. Yang?" Wen Qing asked.
"No, I'm not his customer."
"Then how do you came to know about him?"
"Um... there is a long story. By the way, sir, since you visited Yang's residence,  would you like to visit my home. It is a little bit away from here."
"Yes, ofcourse" Wen Qing  said.
"Sir, if you don't mind can I say something."
"Can I know your names?"
"Sure, I am Zewu Jun."
"I am Wen Qing."
"It's Xiao Zhan."
"Xiao Zhan!!! Are you doctor Xiao Zhan!?" Zen exclaimed.
"Yes, I am Dr. Xiao Zhan. And he is my friend Wang Yibo." I said putting my hand on Yibo's shoulder.
  Soon we followed him. He took us to his home. His house was big and beautiful.

  "Zen, your house is so big and beautiful, do you live here alone?"  "No, I don't used to stay here everyday

  "No, I don't used to stay here everyday. I used to go to my friend's house, and there we used to do everything like playing, studying etc."
  "Studying?" Wang  Yibo said.
  "Yes, I am college student, and I don't like to stay alone. So I used to go to my friend's house."
  Soon we entered his house. We sat on sofa. Zewu  Jun and Wen Qing sat opposite to us. I wanted to sit beside Zen but Wang Yibo made me to sit beside him.

 I wanted to sit beside Zen but Wang Yibo made me to sit beside him

   Soon he served us dark chocolate milk shake.
  "Zen, you were telling us about Mr. Yang."
  "Yang and I were siblings. His real name is Zhao Zizhan.He is 5 years older than me. He was greatly interested in traditional things like preparation of ink in traditional method, traditional calligraphy etc. Later he learnt all these things as they were his passion. But one day,  a man came to our home. I was not at home at that time. He behaved with him friendly and asked him to prepare ink. That man was none other  than Jin Guangyao. But later he started forcing him to do ink preparation for him. To avoid him, my brother left home for days. But he blackmailed my brothers. All times, my brother succeed to get of from the troubles, but one day, as my brother denied to make ink for him, he murdered my parents. But to my fortune, as I was young ,I was always at school when these incidents happened. From then, he changed his name and left me to protect me from Jin Guangyao. After that day, whenever I had problems,  I secretly used to convey it to my brother. I used to go to his residence like a customer. And also to earn myself I started working at the club."
  Tears escaped from Zen's eyes as he told his story.
  "Zen, would you like to take revenge?" Wen Qing said.
  "Ofcourse yes. I can tell about this to Yang. He shall be happy and shall help us to gather information."
  After spending some time at Zen's house, soon we returned to our hotel. So,  Jin Gaungyao is the one who forced  Yang to prepare ink for him. Jin Guangyao uses that peculiar dark red ink. It means Jin Guangyao may be the one who sent the letter to us. Is it means Jun Guangyao is the murder of my parents!!! I laid on my bed. Suddenly, I felt someone holding my wrist. It's Wang Yibo!
  "Hey, Yibo let go of my wrist." I said trying to free my wrist from his wrist. But this time he hold harder.
  "Ahhh.... Yibo... You are hurting me... What's wrong with you!??!"
  "Why are you trying to get close to Zen?" Yibo said with deep voice.
  "Uh!? What? Am I getting close?" I said with disbelief.
  "Yes, of course. Why do you want to sit beside him?"
  "Yibo, why are you getting mad? We are just friends. Zen is our new friend and will help us in our investigation."
  "Yet, you can't go close to him and also he is new, you can't believe him. If you are feeling that boring to be alone then come to me, i will not mind."
  "Uh?"
  "Stop getting close to Zen and also stop being nice to others."
  "Okay okay...Yibo I will sit beside you and will be with you all time in our investigation."
  This time Yibo let go of my wrist. Ah... He is hold my wrist so hard...it hurts. He sat beside me.
  "Yibo, what do you think about Jin Guangyao? Aren't you feeling some thing strange?"
  "Strange?"
  "I mean do you think that Jin Guangyao is the one who sent us letters twice?"
  "Hm"
  "Let's go to Zewu Jun, "
  "Hm"
Soon we went Zewu Jun's room.
"Zewu Jun, what do you think about Jin Guangyao? Do you think that he is the one who wrote letter?"
"We can't be sure, but he is a suspect."
"Zen is ready to help us, and also his brother will give us information. So we can gather more information about Jin Guangyao." Wen Qing  said.
"We need to visit Zen again."
"Where should we meet him this time, at club or at home?" Wen Qing asked.
"Let's visit club again." Yibo said.
All of us agreed.  We spent afternoon at the hotel and waited till evening. It was 6:30 p.m. The darkness has already started to spread in the sky. Soon we got ready for the club. Yibo wore black dress while I wore white.
"Xiao Zhan"
"Hm"
"We are going to the club to get clues."
"I know."
"So stop getting close to others."
"Okay,  I shall be with you."
"Hm"
Soon all of left for the club.

""Hm"Soon all of left for the club

  __________________

1. Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language. So  Please compromise with it.