Clue - Chapter 3

Xiao Zhan POV

      After Wang Yibo left the place. Zewu Jun asked me to follow him . So as he said I started following him. Then soon we came in front of a door and entered a corridor.
What the hell it is!!!
Suddenly the lights went off.

Ahhhhhh darkness

Ahhhhhh darkness... I am so scared of darkness. It always reminds me of my dirty childhood memory. I jumped back and soon bumped into someone.
" Stay away from me"
I bumped into Wang Yibo. Oh ...he was still following us!
" I'm sorry "
But after few seconds the lights turn on. Then we found a cramped paper in front of us. Zewu Jun took the cramped paper from the ground and open up it.
In that paper I saw something is written with dark red ink. I don't know why but that handwriting was really familiar to me. I can't remember where did I saw that...but I felt as if the person who sent the letter is very much close to me. Suddenly  Zewu Jun's eyes became wide.

Wang Yibo said, " What happened! Read out loud!"
And Zewu Jun read it loud
" DON'T MESS WITH ME "
"Who has sent this letter to  us at this later hours" Zewu Jun said with utter shock. It seemed as if this incident is just bolt from blue for Zewu Jun. Ofcourse I can see the same in Wang Yibo too.
"Can I have a look?" I asked.
"No."
"Yes, ofcourse. "
   Wang Yibo said no while Zewu Jun said yes. I took the paper from Zewu Jun and looked  closer.
   Even though I didn't notice but words escaped from my lips
   "Why this handwriting is so familiar to me!!"
   "What?!! It is familiar to you" Zewu Jun and Wang Yibo said together in  a great astonishment.
   Then they looked at each other.
   "Wang Yibo , are you thinking same what I am thinking"
"Mn" 
"I am taking care of Xiao Zhan and better go and start analysis on this " Zewu Jun said to Wang Yibo.
"Mn"
Saying so Wang Yibo left with the paper. I followed Zewu Jun and took me to a room which is just next to him. The room really looks good and luxury.

" If you have any problem

" If you have any problem .....then you can call me.....don't worry...we willnot harm you."
"Oh....sure ....Zewu Jun"
Zewu Jun was to enter his room, i asked," Zewu Jun , why did you kidnap me....if you really want to talk to me , why didn't you come to hospital?"
" Xiao Zhan ....it's not proper time to tell you everything...but you will learn soon"
With those words Zewu Jun entered into his room and i did the same.
After that I laid on my bed . I closed my eyes and I remembered something

_____________

1. Sorry for my typing  mistakes

2. My English is not good so please compromise with it

3. I really wanna thank my elder sister KavyaAgnihotri for helping me to write this story. She is already helping me with storyline