Jealous Wang Yibo- chapter 13

Xiao Zhan's POV

It was 6:30 p.m. Darkness already spreaded across the sky. Soon we got ready and went to the club. This Yibo is really strange. I  never imagined that one day Yibo can do so many strange things. Ah...he is really something...at first he make me woke up so early by stealing my first kiss, then he pinned me on the bed and said that I am getting close to others, now he even  forbade me to go close to other. Is he feeling jealous? Hm...what would he do if I get closer to others. Suddenly an idea stuck in my mind. I should flirt with Zen.
Soon we entered into club.

Suddenly I felt somebody hold my wrist and pulled me back from the back

Suddenly I felt somebody hold my wrist and pulled me back from the back. I was about to punch him, suddenly I heard a whisper.
"Xiao Zhan,  it's me...Zen. Please keep quiet"
I was shocked. Why he is doing this. Soon he took me to a corner. Suddenly  I saw a sign of relief in  his face.
"What happens? Why do you bring  me here?"
"Xiao Zhan, please be careful. Didn't you see Wen Chao there? You are already a renowned doctor, so don't fall victim of Wen Chao. Besides Wen Chao is Jin Guangyao's crime partner. By the way, he just left the club."
"Oh... but my friends will get worried...they must be searching for me.'
"Xiao Zhan, don't be so worried, I know where they are."
Saying so, Zen took me to place where Zewu Jun and Wen Qing were sitting. But I can't find Wang Yibo there.
"Wen Qing,  where is Yibo?"
"Zhan, you are back! Where did you go without telling us, all of us were so worried."
"Yibo can't hold his patience, so he went to search you." Zewu Jun replied.
Suddenly, I felt a strong arm holding my wrist. I looked back. It was Wang Yibo.
"Where did you go without telling me?" Yibo said with an anger tone in his voice. Before I could say anything, he added,"Do you think that you can go wherever you want!?? Do you know how much I worried?"
"Ah...Wang Yibo...calm down...I am alright...I was with Zhao Zen."

Then we took our seats

Then we took our seats. This time as usual Wen Qing and Zewu Jun sat beside each other but I sat opposite to Wang Yibo with Zhao Zen.
"I think you all need to change your identity, specially Xiao Zhan as you are a renowned doctor and everyone knows you." Zen said looking at me.
"Did you tell to Yang about this?" Zewu Jun asked.
"Yes. But Zewu Jun whenever we will talk about my brother, don't call him Yang. Yang is very popular. But he is not popular by his real name."
"Okay, What is Zizen's opinion?"
"He is too happy to hear this. He told me to start from Wen Chao. Wen Chao is Jin Guangyao's crime partner."
"Hm"
"By the way,you guys came here in  right time. Wen Chao came here and left this place just few minutes ago. By the way which should I call you now?"
"Call me Lan Xichen."
"Call me Meng Ziyi."
" It's Lan Zhan."
"Call me Weiying."
"Okay. Zizen told me that as you guys are main in investigation, you all should not come to this club in presence of Jun Guangyao's men. Jin Guangyao is very cunning person. He even destroyed his sister's family for money and his own benefit."
"Does Wen Chao comes here very often?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Then keep eye on Wen Chao and give us every detailed information." Wen Qing said.
"Brother told me that a misunderstanding rose in between Wen Chao and Jin Guangyao. Wen Chao wanted to break up with Jin Guangyao but later decided to keep relation with him for his own benefits. We need to take advantage of this."
"Can you explain us how it happened?" Wang Yibo said.
"I heard that someone inserted a chip in Wen Chao's pocket. Wen Chao suspects that it is none other than Jin Guangyao."
Hearing this I remembered the incident. It was me who inserted the chip. Thanks God, even thought the chip is destroyed but it still helped us. I then just looked at Yibo to see his reaction as he also knows by whom that chip was inserted. But he didn't gave any reaction to Zen's words.
"Tomorrow i am going to Wen Choa's resisdence to serve wine. He ordered wine as some guests will arrive his home tomorrow." Zen said.
"Good. Take this and insert it in your shirt button." Zewu Jun said and gave him a round shaped thing.
Zen took it and looked closer.
"Camera, right?"
"Hm, do you know how to use it?"
"Yes, brother once taught me."
Zewu Jun smiled.
"What's now? Shall we return to hotel now?" I asked.
"Do you want to spend so time here?" Wen Qing asked.
"Hm. We just came here."
Then I looked at my watch. It was already 7:45.
"Xiao Zhan, would you like to have that wine."
"Yes ofcourse. Wen Qing, do you want to taste it?"
"No, thanks."
Soon Zen servered wine.
"Zen, would you like to have some wine?"
"Yes, but I can't drink much. I shall drink only one glass of this wine. If I drink more, then I will get drunk. "
I put my hand around Zen's shoulder. Then both of us drink together.
"Zen, you are so cute."
"Really?" Zen blushed a little.
"Yes, you are."
"But I don't know why girls don't like me. I am still single."
I just chuckled.
"What about you? You must have a girlfriend right? You look so cute and charming at same time." Zen said.
"No. I am single yet."
"What? Why?"
"I don't like to force people."
"Oh...so sad."
After that I chatted with Zen. Before we left the club, I gave Zen a spay.
"Zen keep it with you. Use it when you are in danger. It will make others unconscious for 4 hours."
"Ok.Bye"

Soon we returned to our hotel.

I made that spray actually for Yibo

I made that spray actually for Yibo. So that if Alex attack him,  then he  could easily escape from there. Soon we returned our room.
  Suddenly I felt somebody hold my wrist tightly.
  "Wang Yib..."
  Before I could complete  my words, Wang Yibo pushed me towards wall.
"I never imagined that you memory is so bad." Yibo said with an anger tone. Before I could say anything, Yibo continued
  "Haven't I told you not to go close to others?"
  Yibo directly looked into my eyes. He became so furious that it seems as if volcanoes will erupt from his eyes.
  "Why did you drink with Zen? Why did you put your hand around his shoulder? Why did you give him spray? Do you care about him that much?"
I never saw Yibo in this mode. I was really afraid to see him like this. I tried to ran away but Yibo closed my way with his hands.
"Answer me. Do you like him?"
"I gave him the spray as he is also a member of our investigation. I don't care about him"
"Then why do you say that he is cute?"
"Yibo,  I am serious, I really have no feelings for ... ammm" Before I complete my words, I felt a soft lips on mine. I was crushed under Yibo strong muscular body. His lips moved aggressively while his tongue licked my lower lip, not to ask permission but to part it and open it. I opened a little and Yibo's tongue entered into my mouth. His tongue invaded my warmth cavern, tasting  every single part of mine. It was really feeling so good. Much better than I thought. He then bit my lower lip and sucked it. I wanted to feel more, but I broke it to breath some fresh air. Yibo put his hands on my face and cupped my face.
"I don't like it when you are with others. So please stop getting closer."
"Do you feel jealous?"
"Yes, I am jealous."
"Okay, yibo, from now I will be with you."
Saying so, I hugged him. He hugged me too. I was really happy. He was feeling jealous, it means  he likes me. I was so lonely till now, but now I have Yibo.
"Yibo, I am feeling so sleepy."
"Hm. Let's sleep together."
"What?!! No." I said sticking to wall.
"You pervert. I didn't meant that, I just said to share bed."
"Okay." I felt relief.
Yibo carried me to his bed. He cuddled into me. His hug is so  warm and protective. I wish we could remain like this forever.

___________________
1. Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language. Please compromise with it.