Wen Chao's residence - chapter 14

Zen's POV

  It was 6:00 am. The sky was clear. I woke up as the sweet the sun rays fell on my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes. I got up and get ready. I completed my college work at 7 AM. I started  to get ready for Wen Chao's residence. I was feeling very excited. Today I am going to work in investigation. Ah...Dr. Xiao Zhan is really amazing, he is a kind doctor but now he is investigating. I am so lucky to be a part of my idol Dr.Xiao Zhan's investigation. I hope I could be as good as Xiao Zhan. I  inserted the camera in my shirt's button. Then i went to my secret room. It was the room where I prepared all types of wine.

Ah

Ah...my brother and I are really something. He is popular for traditional ink preparation and it's calligraphy, while I used to work at Li Chen's club which is popular for wine preparation and among the wine makers, I am one of the best.
    I was really surprised as Wen Chao ordered 20 bottles of this type of wine. The type of wine is so strong that only one glass is enough to make one as drunk as a Fuck! It was only Dr.  Xiao Zhan  who didn't get drunk even after having a whole bottle. Not only this yesterday he didn't  get drunk even after having 3 bottles.And  Wen Chao's has really bad taste, he said that guests are arriving to his residence and so he ordered  this wine, but he need to order the wine which will not make one drunk so easily. So I packed the bottles and put them in my car. Along with the wine, I put some spicy snacks. Then I took spray that Xiao Zhan gave me. And also I took black clothes, a face mask etc. That no one could recognize me if such situation rises. Then I started to drove toward Wen Chao's residence. Before entering Wen Chao's residence I turned on my camera which I set in my shirt button.

    Wen Chao's house was really big and beautiful like a mansion

    Wen Chao's house was really big and beautiful like a mansion. It was so luxury, I never saw such big, beautiful, luxurious mansion before. I parked my car a bit away from his residence. Then I took wine and headed towards his mansion. I went near his gate, suddenly two men stopped me.
    "Who are you? No one is allowed to enter inside."
    "I am Zen. I think it is master Wen Chao's residence, he ordered me to bring some wine."
    "Do you have any proof?"
    "Yes." I showed my worker card.
    Then they started to check my body. Alas! What will happen if they found camera and spray!?
    I remained tension free and without lines of fear in my face. Seeing my tension free face, they didn't checked me properly and I saved my self.
    "Can you tell me were should i have to go?"
    Suddenly the two men bowed and left that pplace immediately. What the hell! Why did they left? Suddenly I heard a voice from behind.
    "Have you bought what I ordered?"
    I turned back and found Wen Chao standing behind me.
    "Yes, sir." I said politely.
    "Fine, come with us."
    I just followed him. Soon we entered his big mansion. Wow, it was so beautiful. It was just looking like dream house. We entered the hall.

    "Dad, who is this man with you?"     I turned my head left to see the man

    I turned my head left to see the man. He was tall and handsome but not as good as Xiao Zhan and his friends.
    "Alex, he is a server boy from Li Chen's club. I ordered him to bring wine today."
    I just bowed him to show respect.
    "Dad, Let us start our party."
    Soon the party started.
    "Zen, come here." Wen Chao called me. I went near to him. He then announced,
    "Today, this boy is going to server us in our party."
    I was too shocked. Wen Chao ordered me to bring wine but now he announced openly that I am going to server them. I just obeyed his orders.  Soon the party started.
    A man instructed me to serve a sweets. I did as he said. I keep serving people,  obeying their orders and do what they asked. In the afternoon, they all sat for lunch.

I served them lunch

I served them lunch.
    "Zen, it's the time to serve us wine."
    Soon I served them wine. When I was about serve to Alex, I was shocked. He was seeing pictures in his phone. They were pictures of Dr. Xiao Zhan.
What the hell!
Alex and Xiao Zhan know each other! But it doesn't suit Alex with Xiao Zhan.  Xiao Zhan is so kind,polite and handsome. But Alex is so rough,rude and aggressive. I an already a big fan of Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo. I don't know whether they are only friends or not but I really ship them. I am sure that Yibo has crush on Xiao Zhan. Soon, I served the food. I was just waiting for the moment when they all will get drunk. Soon they complete their food and have the wine. Within no time, they all got drunk. I know this will happen. It was Wen Chao who got drunk first. The man who instructed me before again instructed me to put the rest of the wine bottles at kitchen. I did as he said. I went to kitchen. Suddenly I  lost my balance and got bumped to wall.
Thud!
Ouch...that hurts...
But why it sounds as if it is hollow inside. I came out. I turned left and found some adjacent rooms. They were not luxury as before. It may be a store house. I went to adjacent room to have a look. There were so many boxes. There were some writings on each box. I can't understand why there were written on the boxes. I moved to the next room. Suddenly I heard a sound from the adjacent room. It sounds as if someone feel on the ground. I went to the room to figure out who was he? But as soon as I opened the door, I got frozen.My brain stopped working for a moment. I felt as if my legs got stuck to the ground.

I was shocked to see the motionless man on the floor. He has cuts all over his body and he was bleeding.
What the hell is this!

________________
1. Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language. Please compromise with it.