🔪Biters and Camp🔫

Welp, Daryl is beyond angry and wants to go find Merle which is understandable. I'd go look for the boys but my family's safety comes first.

If we do stumble upon them...it'll be sheer luck.

Anyway, Glenn, Rick, T-Dog, Daryl and Araya are heading back to get Merle.

I told Araya to be careful and kill as many Biters as she was able Thomas talking LD her to being him back something which made me laugh.

He ran off to play with Sophia and Carl.

While Lori and Shane argued, Dale kept watch. So I decided to help the woman with washing while keeping an eye on my son.

"What do you miss Abby?" Asked Amy my reply, "music." And so we swapped stories and had a few laughs until Ed showed up.

"What's so funny?" He grumbled glaring at us as if having a little fun was illegal. "Swapping war stories, you know how it is," said Andrea with a forced smile air now tense.

"We're leaving Carol, Sophia," he called harshly. I gripped both girls arms and moved them back, turning to face End arms crossed.

"They aren't going anywhere just to show up with new bruises. We aren't dumb Ed," I bite making him growl and step forward but I didn't back down.

"Back away, little girl," he growled going to grab them but I shoved him back. Which resulted in him delivering a hit to my face.

The girls let out cries of fear as he tried to hit me again, I ducked and kicked him but he grabbed my leg and twisted it.

I gritted my teeth, pulling free and backed up. He hit my mid section, going for another but I dodged and swept his legs out form under him.

Shane appeared out of nowhere and began delivering blow after blow the woman yelling at him to stop.

"If I ever see you laying your hands, on Carol, Sophia or Abby again I will kill you," he growled and stormed off. Carol collapsed next to Ed  sobbing and begging for his forgiveness.

Me I began looking for my son, Carl and Lori.

I found them near the tents playing Lori took note of me first. "Abby what  happened?!" I sat down next to her winching a little.

"Ed."

"Let me fix you up," she murmured rushing to her tent. Thomas was smiling as he came over to me but it immediately dropped when he saw my state.

"Eomma what happened?!" He cried and knelt next to me as Carl went to find his mum. "Nothing baby just a little scuff. I'm alright, you stayed safe right?" He nodded vigorously but I could see the worry in his eyes.

I lifted my hand -that didn't hurt- and made him look at me. "Bug, I'm alright I promise. I make promises I keep remember?" He nodded and he carefully hugged me.

Soon Lori and Carl returned, Carl tried distracting Thomas as Lori tended to me. I hissed now and then when she disinfected my wounds. She bandaged my left ankle and told me to stay off it.

I said my thanks and decided to head to the fire pit area so I could relax a little and my boy joined me not wanting to leave me alone. Which is sweet but Carl wanted him to join him in checkers which I told him to do.

He left after five minutes.

•^•^•
It is dark everyone -except Shane who was on watch- gathered around a fire waiting for the car to come back.

Everyone was worried.

Thomas leaned into my side my arm around his shoulder as he was half-asleep on me. But wanted to wait for them to come back.

"Where are you going?" I heard Andrea ask Amy as she stood and headed away from us to trees. "Toilet," she replied and disappeared.

It was silent for a few minutes.

Peaceful.

Until a scream tore through the air.

Amy.

Everyone jumped up and pulled their weapons, I moved Thomas behind me as Amy stumbled out Biters behind her.

Everyone immediately jumped into action while Andrea went to her sister sobbing.

A Biter stumbled toward me I immediately stabbed it in the head. Keeping Thomas close to me while camp was a disaster. "Abby!" I heard Carl yell and whipped around to see him cornered by two Biters, I made Thomas go in the the RV and rushed to him.

I stabbed on, tripped the other, killed it and told Carl to join Thomas and left to help others.

Carol was protecting Sophia, Shane and Lori were helping each other. Dale also fought. Andrea sobbed over her lost sister and Ed nowhere to be seen.

I was suddenly taken to the ground, Biter going for my neck, while my hands went to it's shoulders to shove it off.

Just as an arrow pierced it's skull and it stopped moving. I got up  and limped to the group who decided to join us.

"Grimes, Carl is safe in the RV with Thomas we just need to finish one or two," he nodded and everyone dispersed.

Soon dead bodies littered the area and the two boys stepped out of the RV when I called them.

Araya rushed over and hugged me just as Thomas joined us.

"Now I know why I dug holes," Jim said looking around dazed it made me frowned but I ignored that.

"Abby I saw him," said Araya softly while looking at Andrea crying over Amy.

She hadn't shot her yet.

"Saw who?" I asked looking over to the Grimes family watching as Shane glared at them.

Dixon on his own so they didn't find Merle. Glenn was with Dale and Carol and Sophia aside crying so guessing Ed's dead.

"Park Jimin."

As soon as the words left her mouth my whole world froze.

They're alive!

----
Heyo there Readers!

Intense ain't it?

Hope all enjoyed!

Please vote and comment!

Please follow!

Love

Shelly