🔫CDC📝

"We can talk about this later, go and help the Grimes' family as well as Sophia and Carol please. Tom want to go with Araya or stay with me?" I asked my son as Araya stepped away from us.

His grip on my waist tightened, so I received my answer. "If it gets too heated I'll send him to Dale or you."
She nodded, gave my shoulder a squeeze, kissed Tom's forehead and went to them.

As soon as the kids saw her they latched onto her as if she was their lifeline. Lori didn't look to pleased and it brought a smile to my lips.

She doesn't like anyone does she?

I shook my head and headed over to the men who were busy with the bodies. I saw Dale and Glenn discussing yet again. Morales and Jim carrying a Biter along with T-Dog and Grimes' was trying to talk to Andrea.

Leave her be Grimes.

Let her grieve.

I told Tom to go join Dale by the RV which he immediately did and I went to help T-Dog. I picked up the legs, he smiled a thank which I returned in a nod.

We tossed the Biter into the fire and moved to the next one just as Daryl began dragging Ed's body to the fire.

I went to call out and stop him but Glenn beat me to it.

"What are you doing Dixon? We bury our own, we don't burn them," that led to an argument.

I sighed and headed over to Ed's body, grabbed his arms and began dragging him to the makeshift graves as the two girls squabbled like hens.

For a dead guy he sure is heavy.

I was halfway to a grave when the weight felt lighter. I looked up to see T-Dog helping me. I smiled my thanks and we went to work.

Now just Amy.

Up to Andrea now.

I watched her for a bit before looking away knowing she could handle it. I saw Dale and Tom talking to each other in hushed whispers while chuckling.

What are they up to?

Araya joined me soon and all she said was, "Lori is a twat," I giggled at that and couldn't agree more but we went back to what had occurred at camp and Merle not being found.

"Jim's been bit!" Someone called alreting everyone. Everyone rushed to see what was going on, I immediately had my arms around my boy. Everyone began arguing about it, Fort Beiging and the CDC. Jacqui looked distraught I couldn't blame her.

A shot made everyone go quiet.

She did it.

°•°•°
Jim got left behind and tied to a tree wanting to stay like that knowing he wasn't going to make it. He didn't want a gun or anything just wanted us to leave and be safe.

Much like the maknae. (Youngest three)

Protective of their loved ones.

Stubborn.

Araya, Tom and I drove with the Grimes' and Peletier family.

Yay.

Stuck with Lori Grimes.

What could be more fun?

I stared out of my window watching the trees, cars and dead bodies go by.

I shook my head and shifted so that Tom sat a light more comfortable on my lap and Araya adjusted a little before laying her head on my shoulder again. She wasn't really sleeping.

She just didn't want to look at Lori and somehow cause an accident.

They were talking about the Grand Canyon and taking us and the Peletier family with when Lori shot a look to Araya.

"Got something to say Lori?"

"No Abby why do you ask?"

"No reason. But look at Araya like that again and you won't have eyes. Don't you dare say anything Grimes," I bit and turned my attention back to the outside.

The kids were trying not to laugh, Grimes kept his mouth shut as told.

And I somehow knew Araya was laughing without anyone noticing.

"Eomma?"

"Yes bug?"

"Your awesome."

"Thanks bug. Love you."

"Love you Eomma."

°•°•°
We reached the CDC but everyone seemed dead and Rick keep shouting at a camera. That the person inside was killing us.

Has he gone round the bend already?

Thomas hugged my waist tighter and I rubbed his back soothingly. Somehow the doors opened and everyone immediately rushed in.

"Is anyone in your group infected?"

"One was but we had to leave him behind."

"I'll be doing blood teats to see if any of you are infected."

"Yes sir."

"I'm Doctor Jenner, VI shut the doors and welcome our visitors," he ordered as we step in everyone tense.

The lights went on he had everything prepares it seems he turned to us and asked, "so who is first?"

----
Hey Readers!

Sorry it is so jumbled but hope everyone enjoyed!

Please vote and comment!

Please follow!

Love Shelly