🤔Wondering😮

Carl decided that his dad needed help and snuck out.

Now everyone was in a panic and yelling for him but we didn't find him. Araya kept a hold on Tom seeing as he wanted to follow me as I wondered off looking for the kid.

I stopped short when I heard growls of the undead. I headed back to the others fast as I could just as the barn caught flame.

"Is that Carl and Rick?!" Cried Lori  Maggie went to sooth her and telling her we had to leave.

Well Glenn had to drag us to a car. I made sure my family was in front of me before following.

"Patrica!"

"Andrea!"

I heard the yells, I closed my eyes opening them and seeing Araya made sure Tom heard and saw none of it.

We piled into the car and Glenn sped off while listening to the girls jabbering about the others. "Enough, they can look after themselves and they'll find us," Araya snapped making everyone fall quiet except for Beth crying.

"Eomma…" murmured Tom and he crawled onto my lap and held him tightly ignoring the pain. "It's alright bug, we're safe alright," I murmured but he just held tighter.

I won't let this change him.

It changed Shane.

Grimes.

Carl.

A twelve year old.

Araya.

The boys.

Me.

But not Tom.

Never will that happen.

"They're behind us," murmured Glenn as he pulled over and everyone tumbled out and greeted the rest of the family. "Eomma," said Tom opening his arms and I placed him on my uninjured side flinching slightly though Araya helped.

"Abby, Araya we want to explain," said Hoseok as he approached us while we were talking with Herschel.

"To who?"

"Everyone,"

"Later, we need to sort everything out and not freeze tonight," I said and he nodded and headed back to the others.

Yes we did miss them.

Though I don't see the boys I knew.

We knew.

I don't know them.

And it scares me.

I heard arguing coming a few feet from in front of us.

Oh more drama just what we need to ended our night.

---
Hey all!

What do the boys want to explain?

I wonder….

Please vote and comment!

Please follow!

Friend↓↓↓↓

Love

Love

Shell