😎Relax and explanation📝

After Araya I went then Thomas, he was immediately by my side when it was done.

Andrea went last and when she got up, stumbling a little but she caught herself and Jenner looked at her worried.

"You alright?" "She's hasn't eaten in a while, none of us have," muttered Lori as Dale helped Andrea a little and Jenner led us to another room.

There were rooms for us to sleep in, food and showers. With warm water, Glenn is very happy about that.

Then everyone except the kids decided to get drunk.

°•°•°
"Come on bug time for bed,"  I murmured as I led my boy to our room while Araya went to shower to cool off. She's buzzed not,drunk and Shane is pushing her buttons.

"Eomma tell me about them please," he murmured sleepily watching me with his green eyes. I swallowed past the lump in my throat and raised my hand running my hand through his hair as I sat next to him.

"What would you like to hear bug?" I asked softly giving him a soft smile. "Well what about the time...when we spent Christmas with them," he asked and I nodded in reply.

"Well it was snowing and you were very excited because you couldn't wait to see,your Uncles and as were they. When they finally showed up they were extremely loud and playful. But helped to set everything up. I remember hearing your laugh coming from the living room along with Uncle Hoseok laugh so Uncle Yoongi and I decided to spy.

We walked in and saw you two on the couch and Uncle Hoseok tickling the life out of you, you asking for mercy," I said and he told me that he remembered that. Soon Jimin had also began to tickle him and claiming to steal him.

But Jin got to him before he could.

I touched the necklace around Thomas's neck that had their insignia. Gave it to him on his birthday.

Last day we saw them.

I shook my head tucked him in just as Araya walked in clean from the shower.
She gestured for me to go and she'll look after Thomas I nodded my thanks grabbed fresh clothing and headed to the shower.

Don't worry the kids showered before we did.

After my shower I headed back, humming to myself and had a light smile. I walked into the room and locked the door and turned around to see Araya it like a light on the bed above Thomas's with a book.

Like usual.

I turned, off the light, climbed into next to Thomas-careful not to wake him- he snuggled into my side and I immediately drifted,off feeling safe.

For now.

°•°
I woke up to laughter and alone meaning everyone was awake.

I stretched and went on to getting dressed and heading to the kitchen area. Before I could step out Araya walked in and said, "good I still need to tell you about seeing Jimin."

I nodded, but asked where Thomas was and she told me he was with Sophia and Carl so safe I hope.

We sat on the couch and turned to face another and she looked worried. "Araya c'mon you know you can tell me anything."

She nodded taking a breath to calm herself and began to tell me what had happened.

"Well, I was behind the group to make sure that no Biters would sneak up or take us by surprise. But I saw none. Like the whole street was empty so I didn't think to much of it. Not at the time and followed the others.

Long story short when we reached where the vehicle was parked and began running back to camp I had this odd feeling to look behind me. When I did....Jimin was standing there...Biters surrounding him but they didn't touch him. All he did was raise his hand wave and walked away."

What?

He's alive and can somehow stand between Biters?

Without them ripping him to pieces?

How?

Where are the others?

"EOMMA!!!" Thomas's voice tore through the air and immediately I bolted to where it came from Araya following.

I reached the room where we first entered and was met by chaos some was arguing yelling at Jenner or each other Thomas looked so scared.

"Thomas!" I called and ran to him he immediately bolted into my embrace and held on tightly. Araya on his other side she looked at me and I nodded. She left out a loud whistle and immediately it went quiet.

Except VI that suddenly said, "Decontamination in 4 minutes," I frowned at that and turned to Jenner.

"Please just let us live," begged Rick sounding defeated while Daryl and Shane looked like they wanted to kill Jenner.

Jenner sighed, pushed a button and simply said, "leave."  Some thanked him and we began heading out except Jacqui, Andrea and Dale trying to get Andrea to move. Jenner was whispering to Rick who looked as pale as a ghost.

What is he telling him?

"Jacqui..." I murmured softly somehow knowing she wasn't going to change her mind. She smiled sadly, hugging us before telling us to leave quickly.

"Duck!" Was all I heard before we hid from a grenade and everyone ran to the RV and cars ducking just as the CDC exploded.

Welp time to find a new place.

----
What ya all think?

How'd Jimin do that?

Sad isn't it?

Anyway vote and comment please!

Follow please!

Love

Shell

For a friend ↑↑↑↑Enjoy 💜

For a friend ↑↑↑↑
Enjoy 💜