🤔Helping 🔫

I was talking with Daryl and Araya when, gunshots and screams interrupted us. We immediately pulled out our weapons and rushed outside.

Thomas was by the boys meaning the Biters wouldn't be able to touch him, which is good.

I rushed to help the rest of the group, I shot a few Biters making sure to keep an eye out for any sneak attacks or something.

It just felt....off.

****
It is quiet.

Very quiet.

Lori died, giving birth to Carl's sister....then he had to shoot her. Now he's....he looks broken.

Rick hasn't well you can swear he died along with Lori. I didn't like her I'll admit that, it doesn't mean I wanted her dead. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Except....one....

I shook my head and looked at Tom who was bonding with the baby who hasn't got a name. Carl isn't sure what to call her because there is so many names.

Daryl calls her Little Asskicker.

Everyone helps with her, me I try to get Carl to be a kid again....just a little bit.

"Hey Tom, can you go to Herschel and help him for a bit? I got to talk to Carl alright bud?" I asked kneeling in front of my son. He nodded enthusiastically, I kissed his cheek and he raced to the medical area.

I headed to Rick/ Carl's room where they were. A hand wrapped around my upper arm stopping me halfway.

"Hey, Abby, can we talk later?" Asked Jimin in a soft voice. I nodded, giving him a gentle smile and went to find the two kids.

****
"Hey Beth, I'll take over," I said cooing at the little girl who was all giggles. Beth nodded. Smiling at the little girl one more time before handing her to me and heading out.

"Hey Carl, I know what you're going through is difficult...." He cut me off with a look before I could continue.
I made sure the little one was asleep before placing her on the bed and keeping an eye on her as I spoke.

"My...Eomma died in front of me when I was five, my dad well he wasn't there much. My point is you cannot bottle everything up, you got to be a kid once and a while. Please for me, play with Tom or something. Spend time with this one, just please try," I begged.

He sighed but nodded, I squealed and drew him into a hug before tickling him making him laugh and squirm to get away begging for me to stop.

"Need help?"

Asked Daryl from the doorway smirking.

"Please."

****
What do you think the boys want to talk about?

Hope ya all liked it!

Please comment and vote!

Follow please!

Love

Shell