😶Tension😔

Araya's outfit↑↑↑↑

I immediately stood, stumbling a little but hissed and regained myself -with Araya's help- and moved in front of Tom.

"Eomma Uncles are here!" Cheered Tom but I stayed quiet and surveyed them. "Glenn take Tom to his room and please keep him there. Make sure he doesn't leave," Glenn mumbled an okay and went upstairs with him.

"Abbs," said Jin as he took a step towards me and Araya immediately had a dagger to his throat stopping him and silencing him. I pushed myself forward with my crutch and examined them.

Torn, bloody clothing, barely any weapons and skin pale more than use. Eyes had a dark blue tint. Not the normal kind and barely breathing.

What is going on?

"Don't call her that," growled Araya glaring at Namjoon who decided to step forward. "We won't hurt anyone Abby, Araya and definitely not you two nor Tom," assured Jungkook softly.

I shook my head and said, "as far as I know you guys died the day you guys decided to leave us. So it's going to be difficult to get us to trust you seven again. Stay far away from Tom, or I'll chop you into pieces."

"Or me," added Araya as she stepped back and Tom came rushing down. Araya immediately caught him in her arms and kissed Glenn on his cheek as he passed her. His cheeks flushing.

Aw cute.

"He's gone!' Yelled Rick as he entered the house Shane behind him everyone tensing immediately.

Oh more trouble and I woke up a few minutes ago!

Fun!

•°•°
"You telling me I cannot search because I was shot?!" I question with a raised eyebrow. Rick nodded and Shane looked smug but dropped it when Araya crossed her arms.

"And I'm staying because?" She question not looking all too pleased with hearing that.

"To make sure Abby doesn't do anything stupid," replied Glenn smirking I elbowed him causing him to flinch and me to laugh.

Araya rolled her eyes but threw an arm around my shoulder as Tom laid passed out on the couch book on his lap.

He sleeps through anything.

Like anything.

Anything wakes me and Araya these days.

The boys stood by the group that was going to search all the while looking at us. My gaze looked with Yoongi's for a few seconds something flashed in them before I looked toward the kitchen where Carl was bonding with Maggie and Beth Herschel's youngest, brown hair, green eyes and ignoring his mother.

You go little one.

I'm sure that child ain't Grimes's but what you going to do?

I felt Araya squeeze my shoulder for comfort and I smiled reassuringly at her.

We'll get through this. We always do.

"Everyone understand? Good let's go," said Rick and with that they left.

Well let's see what'll happen shall we?

---
Oh boys what'd you do?

Anyone wanna guess?

Please vote and comment!

Please follow!

Here friend↓↓↓↓

Love

Love

Shell