😔Story😢

"What?!"

"Why'd you never say anything?

"Abby...."

"You should've told us!"

"ENOUGH," yelled Araya standing up, which made her chair topple. "She didn't have to tell you guys or anyone. It is her business and if you could kindly shut up. She'd like to explain how'd it happened," she glared at everyone, they avoided hr gaze in turn.

I sighed, shooting her a thankful look, gaze traveling around everyone, they were tense. "Well, I had Tom when I turned fifteen, the Governor, Phil was a friend of my dad's and close business partner. I saw him, as my second dad but still didn't feel that close with him to be alone with him." I swallowed sucking in a breath to calm myself, Araya took ahold of my hand as comfort.

"I ignored the looks he gave me as well as him….flirting with me for the sake of my dad and his business. Until…my birthday party, Araya was there with me as support we decide to head to my  room. Long story short, he somehow knocked Araya out, took my purity, parents kicked me out and only knew the truth when we went to the police a year later. He ran," I finished everyone quiet.

"Does he know about Tom?" Asked Grimes as my gaze fell on him and Araya's grip slightly tightened. I nodded slightly, swallowing past the lump in my throat. I opened my mouth to explain, when a tiny voice said, "Eomma?" My head whipped to the hallway that led to the cells, where Tom stood rubbing his eyes.

I immediately headed toward, him kneeling in front of him and asked, "what you doing up bug?" "You and Noona, weren't in your rooms, so I decided to look for you," he mumbled hugging me suddenly. I picked him up, standing as I said, "let's all go to bed now. Talk about this another time. Night all."

---
……

No reaction.

What'd you guys think?

Please comment and vote!

Please follow!

Love

Shell