🔫Run and Past😠

Maggie and Glenn were going on a run and decided that I should come along and leave Tom in the boys and Araya's care.

I didn't trust them.

Completely just yet.

We still have to talk as well.

I said goodbye to Tom and Araya waving to the rest and climbed in the back of the truck.

I hummed, tapping my leg getting and shared some stories with the two. The atmosphere...relaxing since forever.

We got to a pharmacy to get some medicine and things for the baby in the store next to it.

Like formula and some clothing, Carl and Rick wanted to pick a crib so we're leaving that to those two. I was placing some of the things in the truck when I heard shouts coming from the store.

I closed it and immediately drew my gun, slowly, carefully moved to the ruckus. I peeked just as a black bag went over my head and everything went dark.

Brilliant.

Cannot get a break can we?

****
I groaned as I woke up to sobbing and Glenn trying to reassure....Maggie I think.

"Abby, Abby are you alright?" Glenn asks frantic I groan in response as I hear doors open and footsteps drawing closer.

I looked up and saw Merle.

Smirking.

With a hook hand.

And a gun.

"Nice of you to join us babe," he said grinning at me and it sent a shiver down my spine.

I looked around, trying to figure out where we were and what the hell was going on.

"Don't worry the  Governor will answer your questions soon," he said smirking.

Governor?

Just what is going on?

The doors opened and a male I wished to never ever see again walked in dressed in a uniform.

If he was here it meant bad, extremely bad things were going to happen.

"Where is your home?" He asked and we stayed silent and I knew it was a bad a idea but we wouldn't give up our he that easily.

"I'll ask again, where is it?" When we didn't answer, he sighed and looked to one of the men standing by Glenn.

Who they immediately beat, Maggie began crying and yelling at them to stop. Me, I stood and shoved the guy away from Glenn and threw my body over his.

I flinched, as some blows, struck where I was shot, my legs and back. At least Glenn was alright, a little bit.

"Stop, you haven't changed have you Abigail," said the Governor as his men lifted me up to face him. "I can't say the same for you, baka," I replied and in response I got backhanded.

"Stop it!" Yelled Glenn as he and Maggie was held back as they dragged me into another room.

This was going to be fun to explain.

Not.

****

"My question is Abbs how'd the Governor know you?" Questioned Maggie as we were gathered for a meeting as the children slept.

Of course.

The boys looked at me with more concern and the rest tensed as I smiled sadly tears filling my eyes. I lowered my head.

Rick and Daryl came to save is the idiots escaping and knowing where the prison is.

"It's because.......

He is Thomas's father. And it was not voluntary."

*****
Yikes didn't see that coming!

What'd you guys think?

Please let me know!

Please comment and vote!

Please follow!

Love

Shell