😱Boys?!🔫

Abby's new outfit ↑↑↑↑ (just the weapons and clothes).

"….she'll be alright Thomas, you know your Eomma she's strong remember?" Araya's voice was the first thing I heard.

And sniffles.

My son.

Thomas.

"She'll wake up soon right Noona?" I heard him ask softly and felt a grip tighten on my left hand. I heard Araya sigh before she replied, "yes luv Eomma just needs to rest a little."

"It's been five days Noona."

I've been out for that long?!

"I know hun, let's see if she wakes up today alright?" "Yes Noona." I heard him say before hearing footsteps and a door opening and closing.

I groaned softly, willing my eyes to open and feeling a stabbing pain in the right side of my abdomen. I blinked willing for my eyes to adjust before looking around.

It looked like an extra bedroom. Dresser on the far side of the room, with adjacent bathroom it seems and big window. The bed in the centre of the room.

Farmhouse.

Whose farm though?

I sat up slowly and let out a low moan at the pain that shot through me as I did. I looked up when I heard the door open to see an older male with a beard in farm clothing and something in his hands.

"I see your awake," he said walking over to me. "Yes, where am I? Is everyone alright? My son? Araya? " He nodded and gestured for me to lay back down so he could change the bandages and check the wound. "Thank you so much. I'm Abby Harper," I said softly as he helped me to sit up.

"Herschel Greene and you're very welcome Abby, want to go greet everyone?" He asked holding out his hand. I nodded and he helped me move from the bed to the door seeing as Maggie his eldest and Araya already cleaned and changed my clothing.

As soon as we entered the living room I his behind him so we could surprise everyone. Though pain a lot ow.

"How is she doc?" Asked Lori and I rolled my eyes, as if you care whore. "She's getting there showing signs of waking up." I heard a few sighs of relief and a excited squeal which made me smile.

"Oh I have something for everyone, particularly Tom and Araya. Come closer you two please," I heard footsteps stop a few feet from Herschel before he moved and everyone went quiet.

Alright I cannot stand for long guys, I smiled and gave a little wave before looking at the two important people in my life.

"Hey," I whispered and that's all it took. Tom hugged me softly being careful of where I was shot so I hugged him back just as tight as I could. Relief flooding through my veins Araya walked up and hugged me from the side.

I could feel relief and the stress in it meaning she was extremely worried. I smiled my thanks to her before kneeling in front of Tom and covering his face in kisses which had him giggling immediately. "Love you bug, Araya." "We love you too," both said smiling widely.

A girl with brown hair and green eyes, features like Herschel walked up with a crutch and smiling softly. "Maggie I'm guessing, thank you for everything," I murmured giving her a hug as she handed it to me. I placed it under my arm and went to greet the others. Frowning when I didn't see Dale or Carol.

"Guys what happened while I was out?" I asked hearing a sigh before Gelnn sat in front of me and my grip  tightened on Tom as he told me.

•°•°