👼Son and Eomma time🙎

I woke up to someone plopping down on my stomach and beginning to shake the bed. I groaned and opened my eyes to see a giggling Thomas.

I grabbed him, tackled him to his bed and began tickling that had his laughter soon echo. I smiled as my fingers dug lightly by his ribs, hipbones and back.

"You're having fun without me?" Araya asked with a small pout as she walked up to us. "Noona, help me!" Squealed Thomas trying to get away from me.

And soon both tackled me, laughing to the beds.

****
Thomas differ that after breakfast he and I will have a 'son and Eomma day,' Rick already agreed to it and chased us away.

Thomas decided he wanted to read and play soccer the whole day which I agreed to. When someone tried to join us he'd chase them away which was amusing.

Thomas was busy 'scolding,' Daryl and Rick while I gently kick the ball between my feet. I felt eyes on the back of my head so I decided to turn around.

Only to lock eyes with Jin, I gave him a light smile before Tom called to me to kick him the ball. Which I did and we were back to having an awesome day.

I couldn't ask for a better son.

I just hope I'm a good enough Eomma.

****
Heya Readers!

What'd you think?

Fun right?

That was looonggg over due!

Please vote and comment!

Please follow!

Love

Shell